Monday, August 30, 2010

Beginning of the Year Bulletin Boards

Here are some easy beginning of the year bulletin boards!  
These bulletin boards can be done for any elementary grade!

I had a jungle themed classroom my 1st year and I used this as my beginning of the year board!  I loved it because I kept this up in my room all year.  I used fabric as the backing and it never fades and is super cheap! "We are wild about 1st grade!" 
"Look who popped up in 1st grade!"  If I did this beginning of the year bulletin board again, I would buy those mini bags of microwave popcorn and put the student's names on those instead of the popcorn cut outs.

"A New Twist on a New Year". This was the beginning of the year bulletin board my first year. I bought a Twister board for $10 and I used the box and the spinner for 3D decorations on my board.  You can look for a used one at any thrift store.
"Kids at Work-Under Kidstruction", This is currently my beginning of the year board! Love it! The kid bulletin board is from DJ Inkers.
I love this bulletin board idea from my teammate Amber!  She used Hershey's wrappers, graham crackers, and bags of marshmallows! I am pretty sure she traced clipart on her projector and then cut it out of butcher paper. A lot of work, but SO cute!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the fired up bulletin board!! Where did she find the large bear and logs??

Anonymous said...

I love your "Kids at Work-Under Kidstruction" board. May I ask where you sourced the cute kid cutouts?

Anonymous said...

The kid cut out are DJ Inkers an affliate of Carson Dellosa. You can buy at any teacher store or www.carsondellosa.com A teacher in my building just bought some last week.

Rachelle said...

They are from djinkers.com! :)

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.officialnikefalconsjersey.com/]Nike Julio Jones Jersey[/url]
The recording service should have different features like live mon If you do buy one of these wholesale jerseys[url=http://www.officialnikefalconsjersey.com/]Julio Jones Jersey[/url]
you can be particular you will be satisfied with the materials and also the construction of the product itself
[url=http://www.officialnikefalconsjersey.com/]White Julio Jones Jersey[/url]
Attachments to the main garment such as numbers and letters are sewn flat along the fabric As for those wholesale jerseys[url=http://www.officialpackersjerseysshop.com]Randall Cobb Jersey[/url]
only if you get the access to the supplier[url=http://www.officialnikefalconsjersey.com/]Nike Julio Jones Jersey[/url]
you can reach them

Anonymous said...

Только начал привыкать ко вчера как наступило сегодня
!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...