Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Wordsearch

My students LOVE word searches! Did you know that word searches can help with letter/sound recognition, learning vocabulary words, phonics, and they are super fun?  Here is one I made for this wonderful holiday season! Click HERE for the download.



You can also make your own online!  To be honest, they aren't very cute and that's why I just make my own...but they get the job done!  Click HERE for the puzzle maker website.  They are GREAT for weekly spelling words or sight word practice.

4 comments:

Ms.M said...

Thanks for shareing this is super cute.

Ms. M
www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

Kylie said...

Great printable, would you mind if I shared it on http://www.freehomeschoolprintables.blogspot.com/

Wendi said...

Thank you for sharing! I do love Puzzle Maker. Your blog is gorgeous - keep it up! :)

Rachelle and Brian said...

Of course you can post it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...