Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Writing Fun w/ Hearts

If you have some extra conversation hearts left over from all of Rachelle's cute Valentine's Day activities, here's a fun writing project you can do.

1. 
Print off this sheet (black & white or colored) on to white card stock.
2. 
Pass out a handful of hearts to each student.

3. 
Have fun writing!! 
It will be hilarious because the hearts say funny things like 'text me', 'LOL', and 'BFF'. 
My kids laughed and talked about it all day!

Here's how one turned out!

(Tip - Use a small amount of glue. Glue makes the hearts soggy and bleed.)

6 comments:

Dave and Linds said...

i love this! so cute with the hearts in the writing! :)

Rachelle said...

Thanks for the idea! I have a {bad} feeling I'm going to have LOTS of candy hearts leftover...but, now I know what to do!

Ladybug Teacher said...

oh my gosh I have to do this with my class! What a brilliant idea! Thank you so much!!!

Ladybug
ladybugsteacherfiles.blogspot.com

Ginger Snaps said...

I love this! SOOO Cute!

Ladybug Teacher said...

I did this today Natalie and my kids LOVED it! Thanks again! :)

Ladybug
ladybugsteacherfiles.blogspot.com

Mrs. Nielson said...

GREAT minds think alike, we are making cards for parents tomorrow with these candy hearts!!! I will post our cards this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...