Friday, March 18, 2011

Winner, Winner!




You've just won a $100.00 gift card to The Container Store and we'll be contacting you shortly!


Thank you to everyone who entered!!!!  Ok, I know some of you are a bit bummed. But, did you know that The Container Store offers a %15 discount to teachers {in stores and online}?  Click {here} for more information!  And here is something to cheer you up... What the Teacher Wants always offers their tips, downloads, and resources for free.  Just remember...we {heart} you!

9 comments:

Mrs. Ibarra said...

Congrats, Tammy!!!!

Mrs. Ibarra

Workshop Classroom said...

no worries, we heart you right back...

Ms. Morgart said...

That is awesome! Congrats Tammy!
Curls and a Smile

Football Wife said...

Congratulations Tammy! What a great way to end her week! :)

Mrs. Daniels First Grade said...

Thanks everybody! It was a great way to end a very bad week. I actually found out leaving the emergency room on my phone so I was very happy. I have sent Rachelle my personal information. Let me know if you didn't get it. Again thanks for all the thanks you's and thank Rachelle for a great giveaway!

Ladybug Teacher said...

This was so fun to be part of, thanks ladies!! :) :)

thankfulndw said...

Thanks for the chance! Also, thank you for so many wonderful resources for FREE (since that's all I can afford right now!) Visiting your blog will be a regular habit for me now! :)
Nancy

Mrs. Lutton said...

Oh well!! Congrats to the winner! It was fun.

Julie

Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

Mrs. Lochridge said...

Thank you for the opportunity! Congratulations to the winner. :)


First Grade Factory

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...