Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hello!

I'm baaaack! I've been on a cruise to the wonderful Eastern Caribbean!  My hubby and I had a wonderful trip and are still trying to re-coop. 




Here is my problem,  our lovely blog is experiencing some technical difficulties. Some, if not all of the downloads are not working.  Ugggggghhhh. I cannot figure it out and we {Natalie and I} are trying to work it out. I can download everything on my computer with no problem. I have a MacBook Pro and I use Firefox.  I also have an updated ADOBE {click here to find out more about that}. It seems like the problem is with Safari and Googledocs, but we're still working on it! :)

Do me a favor, ok? Try to download the Spring Word Search {here} and the Earth Day Unit {here}-This one says it will not scan for viruses because the file is too big, but it will download if you click download! If it does not automatically download, please LET ME KNOW in a comment below {include what internet engine you use-firefox, safari, etc}.  If it does automatically download, please LET ME KNOW in a comment also and let me know the internet engine.

Questions:  whattheteacherwants@gmail.com

Thank you for your love and support! We love our viewers!!!!!

28 comments:

Paige said...

It worked for me! Thank you! I use Google Chrome.

dane said...

It worked for me as well! Thanks!

Kristen said...

Hey Rachelle, so glad you had a lovely vacation! That linked worked for me BUT I have been having big problems with google docs too lately...???

Last I tried, removing the "s" from the beginning "https" of the address helped. I'm not sure what's going on. Welcome back though, nice to see you!

Kristen
Ladybug's Teacher Files

Emily said...

The download worked for me (I use Firefox). It sent me to Google Docs and said it was unable to scan the document for viruses but it still allowed me to download!

Glad you had a fun vacay - beautiful pic!

Emily
Playground Duty

hmontondo said...

I used Google Chrome and it also worked for me!

Anonymous said...

It worked for me using Safari!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it worked.... I used firefox

Julia said...

It worked fine on my computer. I am on a pc using firefox.

First Grade Best said...

Hi! The downloads did not work for me at this time. I'm using a macbook pro and safari. Welcome Back!
~Michelle
FirstGradeBest

Erin Ropelato said...

I was able to download both just fine using Internet Explorer on a PC!

Martha said...

I used Google Chrome and had no trouble with the spring word search..thanks!

spotsoftime said...

This worked for me and I am on a mac, using safari. (Thanks for the downloads; have just found your blog, it's fab!)

Jenn's Blog- W200 said...

it did NOT work for me and I'm using Safari on a MacBook

Anonymous said...

It does not download and i have fire fox

The Horton's said...

It worked for me-goggle chrome on macbook pro! Thanks!

DEBORAH said...

I got the spring word search, but not the Earth Day Unit.

Elizabeth said...

It worked for me. I'm using a PC and Google Chrome. Thanks!

Rachel @ A Tall Drink of Water said...

I could only get the Spring wordsearch but not the Earth Day Unit. I'm using a PC and Internet Explorer.

angela said...

did not work for me in google. Said that there was virus.

First Grade Fanatics said...

IT worked right away for me, and I used Firefox. :)

Deedee Wills said...

Welcome back! I jealous I was able to get both FAB.U.LOUS documents using Internet Explorer. Thanks!
Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

Nancy said...

It DID NOT work for me. :-( I use a PC, Windows 7, and Internet Explorer. I have the most recent version of Adobe. When I click on the download it says "The website cannot be found." I have downloaded from your site before with no problems.

Amanda said...

The Spring packet worked for me but not the Earth Day.

I am using Safari on a MacBook.

Mrs. B said...

I didn't work for me either - I tried at school and at home - both are PC's. I tried using Internet Explorer as well as Chrome. I also got the error "This website cannot be found".

Mrs. B said...

OK, as soon as that commented posted I tried again (I'm very stubborn, what can I say?) and I was able to download both! Haha! :)

Shelly said...

They both worked for me... I use Safari
:)
Shelly

Llama said...

I used my MAC and everything worked just fine! Thank you so so much!!!

Dana Baker said...

People are having the same problems with downloading files on my blog. If you figure out what the problem is, please let me know! I can't figure it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...