Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Because I appreciate YOU!

Happy Teacher Appreciation Day!  I have a little download that I think I'll use as an "end of the year" gift to my teammates!  It's my take on subway art, but it really doesn't look like subway art at all. It's called, Rachelle Art. Ha!  Click {HERE} to download!





I also love this subway art from my fave gals from eighteen25
{It's where I got my "inspiration".}
See it {here}.

Also, did you hear about the GREAT sale going on at Teachers Pay Teachers just for TODAY? Well, head over to  The Lesson Plan SOS Blog and those gals will show you what teachers/bloggy gals are participating in the sale. I bought 3 units!

10 comments:

Karen Greenberg said...

Really cute! Happy Teacher Appreciation Day. I hope you've had a great year.

I started a blog hop just for teachers. If you are interested, check it out at www.karenshealthylifestyle.blogspot.com. I would love for all teachers to see how much we appreciate them!

Allison @ Room Mom 101 said...

Totally love your teacher subway art! Thanks for the freebie and for the tips on the others! Hope you're having a great week!
Allison
www.room-mom101.blogspot.com

Natalie Kay said...

Cute! Now I just need a color printer and a cute frame. Thanks Rachelle!

Laura Major (Learning Is Child's Play) said...

Oh My Goodness! I Love everything about this one! The colors, the style all of it! Thanks for making it AND for sharing it!! I'm going to post a link to it on my facebook page, Here:
http://www.facebook.com/LearningIsChildsPlay
:)

Lindsey (The Teacher Wife) said...

darling! you guys rock! :)

Llama said...

Happy Teacher appreciation day!!!

Miss J said...

Hi such a cute idea!! I am new to blogging and am wondering if you would kindly add me to your blog list thanks!!! Have a great day!!

Here is the link:

http://smilescrayonsandendlessstories.blogspot.com/

Nancy Wilson said...

Thank you for sharing! I just printed mine out and am going to be putting it up in my room! Thanks, Nancy
The Apple Basket Teacher

Far From Normal said...

How do you print it off if you don't want to link this to your fb? Love your blog by the way.

Rachelle said...

@ Far from Normal: You can just quickly create your own account with your email address and password! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...