Randomness

I am OB.SESS.ED with


I blame a few select people for this addiction {thanks for the invite Ericka}. :) I really enjoy re-pinning all of the fabulous things that my fellow bloggy friends post!
You must have an invite and if you want one, just email me and I'll send you one {whattheteacherwants@gmail.com}!

But by far,  I LOVE how I can organize all of the ideas I find online.  If you don't know what Pinterest is, here is an explanation that makes me laugh:
{Source}

Here are some of my favorite ideas:

ADORABLE back to school board-{Source}


Nutella Rice Crispy Treats- {Source}



I love this outfit! - {Source}


What an organized DREAM! -{Source}


If you'd like to follow me, click {here}. If you need help with the ins and outs of Pinterest go {here} for a tutorial! :)
Are you on Pinterest? I'd love to follow you! Let me know!




Oh, and head on over to ABC and 123 and check out my guest post for this month's "It All Adds Up!" math idea. :)  No need to worry, there is a FREE printable too!  Leave a comment over there to show your support for What the Teacher Wants!  Thanks ya'll!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...