Monday, August 22, 2011

Cupcakes!

Most of you know that my theme this year is centered around cupcakes and the phrase "5th grade is really sweet!" 
Well... a wonderful and delicious bakery named Dippidee donated cupcakes for my entire class for back to school night!!
THANK YOU DIPPIDEE!
 I shared some of the extras with my cute team members! Of course, everyone LOVED them!
 Look at these beauties!
 And they looked so good sitting on top of my students' desks. Each new student was so excited to be welcomed by a colorful cupcake.

Outside in the hall I made a display of cupcakes with each students' name on it. My friend helped me cut these out on her Cricut.
And in case you're wondering, my class is officially open for business! Tomorrow is day numero uno!
(Here's a sneak peek into my classroom.)

Good luck to all my friends in blogland that are starting soon! 

10 comments:

Grade ONEderful said...

Wow! Very generous of Dippidee. I might make mini cupcakes for my first day. Thanks for sharing.

❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful

caley-jade rosenberg said...

LOVE the cupcakes:)
Hope your first day goes well x

Littlest Learners said...

Such a cute theme...and YUM to those little cuties!

❤Jodi from...
★★The Clutter-Free Classroom★★
Helping Teachers Get Organized

Miss Reeve said...

LOVE the cupcake theme! Have fun on the first day!

Jenn
Life of a Kinder Teacher

Pamela said...

Love the theme. So cute!! They look so yummy!!

Rachelle said...

Is it only totally awesome that both of our themes have to do with food? :)

Lesson Plan SOS Teachers said...

What a great idea! You inspired me to try and have a local shop donate some sweet goodies for our parent night. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Melissa

Dana + Ryan said...

How sweet and generous of Dippidee! That's a great, positive way to start out! Enjoy your first day!

Kristen said...

That is so nice! Those cupcakes look delicious! And that Cricut cupcakes is awesome!! I loved seeing your room, are you going to share more photos when you have a moment? Good luck tomorrow Natalie!!! :)
Kristen

Erica Bohrer said...

How did the first day go? Your room looks great.
Erica Bohrer's First Grade

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...