Sunday, October 23, 2011

Just like that old time rock n' roll!

The kinda music just soothes my soul {insert Tom Cruise sliding across the floor in his tighty whiteys}! Here's a little Sunday pick-me-up!



Ya'll know that song, right? I love it! I did a dance routine to it when I was in 1st grade. I'm sure I rocked it...hahaha, yeah right!

I have made a time packet of activities{hour and half hour} based on games I've already played with my kiddos during my unit on time.  I just cutesified them!  This packet has 13 games {over 60 pages} that can be played whole group and in small groups {perfect for math tubs}. The best part might you ask???? I have made a colored AND black/white version for each game...just in case you like to save on the colored ink.






Here is one of the games in the packet that I'm giving to you as a a freebie {click here}!








Head over to my TpT and check out this packet of activities {you might just see EVERYTHING in my store on sale TODAY, including this packet}!  


Oh and I'm giving this packet away on our Facebook page so head over there and "like" us to find out how you can win!

16 comments:

Klinger Cafe' said...

Ok I had to buy this just because that is my ALL TIME favorite song!!! I can hardly wait to use it.
Thanks!
Tammy

Ms. Rachel said...

love thissss!!!! and hi:)

Palmetto Teacher said...

So cute!!!! Oh, and the time unit is cute, too! ;) Hi!

Anna Brantley said...

Love it!! HI:)

Kinderpond said...

How fun!


Jennifer

Amanda L. said...

Love your blog! Just now joined your Facebook page too!

Anonymous said...

Cute unit! {I believe it's 'tighty whiteys' not "tidy"}. LOL

madseason15 said...

hi, this is awesome!

The White Silk Purse (Dana) said...

I could use this NOW! ;)

terep said...

This came just in "time"! Love it!!

Leslie @KindergartenWorks said...

What a stinkin' cute font (stinkin' being a good thing!)
- Leslie @KindergartenWorks

Mrs.LaSota's Blog said...

I am SO happy to see this! I am teaching time next week and I was just starting to create telling time activities. I am heading on over to add it to my TPT cart now!
LOVE it! If only we could show the Risky Buisness clip.... lol.

tara said...

So great! Thank you for sharing!

First Grade and Fancy Free said...

Cute unit Rachelle! Seriously love that there is both analog and digital clocks. U rock (bwahahaha!-pun intented)

First Grade and Fancy Free said...

darn it or INTENDED, haha, however ya wanna spell it, sheesh! btw my word verification is "loopy" yup, that's me

Johanna Tackitt said...

I can not wait to teach time to the half hour with this fun little game! Thanks for sharing! Johanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...