A lot of people have mentioned how much they love this Christmas light border. So... I have added the set to my tpt store and it's available for only 99 cents!! It comes with the red and green, multi-colored, and black and white borders. 

And if you would like to purchase the whole Christmas Clip Art Sethere's that link too!


Rachelle said...

although you can't see it in the preview....I LOVE THE "stuck santa" in this collections! It's a Santa that's stuck in the chimney! HAHAHAHAHHAH

Mrs. Saoud said...

You ladies need a Sunshine Award. Thanks for all you do. Come pick up your award in my latest post.

Primary Graffiti

primary practice said...

Love these! will visit TPT soon-got to get going to work now!

Carol said...


A Teacher's Treasure said...

I awarded you the Sunshine Award!!! Come grab it :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure

Becky said...

I love your blog! I am (also) awarding you the Sunshine award...come on over to my blog to check it out!

Lesson plans & Lattes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...