Happy Tuesday!

We have winners of my BEAR UNIT! They've each won my bear unit with over 100 pages of fun  activities to do that integrates bears into math, literacy, and art.

You can check it out {here} and it's on sale until Friday. :)

Congrats ladies! I'll be emailing you very soon with your new unit! :)

Here's something that wasn't in the unit {for obvious clipart reasons}, but I'd like to share it with you! :)

{Click the picture}


Sandra said...

I'm on lunch and happened to be checking blogger and I am sooo happy I get to have your unit!!! I'm so excited!!!

Thanks so much!!

Sarah Paul said...

I just bought your bear unit and I LOVE it! I do a bear unit in January and you just filled in all my missing pieces and more! As usual, your work is fabulous. Thank you so much!



Crayons and Curls said...

Thank you!!!! Super excited! I opened it and downloaded it and I LOVE it! I teach Kinder and I can so use so much of this unit! I love that you have made it so easy for a Kinder or First Grade teacher to use! Thank you so much! :) You have totally Rocked my day! :)
Crayons and Curls

Kristen said...

Hey Rachelle, your items are adorable and so creative--I always love looking at them, even though I teach big kids! Congrats to the lucky girls who won! :)

Becca said...

Thanks so much for this Rachelle! I'm super excited, I never win things!! It looks fantastic and my class will love it :)

Lindsey (The Teacher Wife) said...

girl, this packet is too cute! :)

Frogs, Bees, & Under the Seas said...

Where do you get your borders?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...