Saturday, December 3, 2011

Reindeer Graphic Organizers



I had a fabulous response from you AND my students when we did the turkey graphic organizers.  So, I thought I'd give it another try! :)

Do you call them reindeer or caribou? I don't know...there's probably a difference but I'm too lazy I just haven't pulled out my encyclopedia today {aka Google}. I just made ya both!\

I think I'll use these as a pre-write for an informative writing {you know, common core stuff}.
















p.s. Have you purchased my Holidays Around the World Unit?  I made a slight change to one of the information pages so PLEASE go re-download for free under "My Purchases" on teacherspayteachers.com


Oh and you've GOT to check out these cute maps that Sarah made to go along with my Holidays Around the World Unit. She's got them on her blog for free {here}.

11 comments:

Lisa said...

very cute! I think I may actually use the carbou- it's on a Canadian quarter. Thanks for sharing.

Kindergarten Fever said...

These are great! I can't wait to use them in my class.

Lindsey (The Teacher Wife) said...

I love these... But what's a caribou?? ;) can't wait to use these with my kiddos!

Jenn Bates said...

Wonderful, like everything you do!
Jenn
Finally in First

Sarah Paul said...

Love your graphic organizers! Thanks for the shout out too! I start your Around the World unit on Monday! :)

Malarie said...

Can you believe it, we are working on informational writing this week and this is going to be perfect! Thanks!

Shannon said...

These are great! I teach 6th grade and plan on having them write an informational report on reindeer before we get out for Christmas break. Thanks so much! :)

Shannon
http://6thgradescottforesmanreadingstreetresources.wordpress.com/

Mrs. Lirette said...

Your turkey organizer was a big hit in my room so I can't wait to try this one out too! Thanks for sharing!

Mary

http://mrsliretteslearningdetectives.blogspot.com

Malarie said...

Check out this video, it is perfect for this download!!!

http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/planet-earth-pole-to-pole-caribou-migration.html

Malarie said...

You may want to stop the video at about 1:30 because after that there is a pack of wolves that chase a baby caribou.... just depends on the class I suppose.

Tanya said...

These are awesome! I used these with my first graders today. Thank you so much!
☺ Tanya
First Grade is Fantabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...