Sunday, January 22, 2012

Talented Teachers and some FREEBIES!

I am fortunate to teach at a school with VERY talented teachers!! I would say that the teachers at my school are some of the cute-siest teachers I've ever seen!

Two of them have recently decided to join the Teachers Pay Teachers world (they are not bloggers yet, but I'm hoping that will be the next step...) and I wanted to show off some of their work with you.

First, meet Christie Lamb. You might remember her from THIS post from over a year ago. Christie and I went to college together and randomly got hired at the same school. We've been super great friends ever since!

I wanted to give you a glance at some of her work. This is her {fabulous} money unit



I also wanted to share a cute Beach Party Themed 100 Days Unit from my friend, Misty Hall

Both of these cute gals have agreed to let me give away a freebie! 

Christie has made a cute Sight Word Bingo game.


Here's a freebie from Misty - it's her Snowman Fact Family! (Just in time - Utah finally got some snow this weekend!!)

I don't know about you all, but I'm gearing up for a VERY busy week of parent teacher conferences. Here's wishing for a good week for all of you out there!! 

11 comments:

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

You have some super talented friends! (I love the money title! Too cute!!)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Mrs. Cupcake said...

Love these! The units look great!!

A Cupcake for the Teacher

Mrs. Wright said...

Oh, I love these units, they look great and I have already added them to my wish list. Thanks for the freebies.
Kim
First Grade Journal

Hadar said...

I've been obsessed with Mrs. Lamb ever since that management post! I even followed her family blog but then I removed myself because I felt a little stalkerish. haha! I got to see her baby though, he was adorbs! Anyway, thanks for sharing their great stuff Natalie!!

meadowt said...

The units look great!! I am going to check out their TPT store Thanks for sharing.
Barbara
happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com

Jodi said...

So cute! You sure do know some creative people ;)

Jodi
Fun In First

Ms. Rachel said...

Love those! They are both already on my wish list, I needto win the TPT lottery!

Jen R. (The Teachers' Cauldron) said...

ooh - that beach theme is right up my alley! lol

♥ Jen
The Teachers' Cauldron

Edana said...

I have been looking for a good money unit!! {EXCITED~ hope they blog soon}

Thanks so much! Love the freebies too :)

Color Me Kinder

Megan's Musings said...

Thanks for the freebies! Love the ideas!!

Michelle said...

These look great!

Michelle
Teach123

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...