February? Really?

Where did January go? Shoooo-weeee!!!! I'm ok with it though!  Here's the winner of our President's Day and U.S. Symbols Unit and Made for 1st Grade's Stars and Stripes Centers.

Congrats Heidi! I'll be emailing you tonight!

February Ideas:

Here's our free ideas that we have as printables on our blog that you can find {here}:

I'll also be doing these centers that you can find {here} in my TpT store:

P.S. if you already bought my V-day centers, there was one TINY change on page 44. It said "Who is your name" and now I fixed it to say "What is your name".  :) So....go re-download in your "my purchases". LOVE YA!


laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

As always, I love it all! =)
First Grade Blue SKies

Vickie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vickie said...

Well darn! I'm going to have to go to TPT and get the pack...definitely going to be something I use :). Thanks for answering my FB question the other day!
Mrs. Plant's Press

Mrs. Cupcake said...

I adore the little hand craft I see!

A Cupcake for the Teacher

AbbyS. said...

lucky them!!
I just blogged about Natalie's Wax Museum on my blog! Come on over and link up!!
Love all that ya'll do!
Happy Thursday.

chelsearose said...

I tagged you in a post on my blog! Check it out! :)

~Kristen White said...

I just started blogging. I love your blog. It's great.

Alex said...

Love, love, love your blog! :) I am planning Valentine's Day activities for my school and will definitely be revisiting your blog for ideas! I just tagged you on my blog--I hope you check it out! :)


Lory Robinson said...

So cute! It all looks wonderful:)

HeidiL said...

Rachelle, You rock!!!! Thank you for the wonderful President's Day packets. Always come back for more because you are the best!!!

david said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Best Cd Jackets Printing said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...