Back 2 School MUST-HAVES!

We are so excited to share this EMagazine with you! 
{Thank you to Melanie from School Girl Style and April from A Modern Teacher for heading this whole project up}

 It is a back-to-school must-have list that was compiled from some pretty fabulous teacher bloggers.  It's something we've been working on for awhile and we finally get to share it with you.  We hope you can find great ideas for a successful school year

Click on the EMagazine below to check it out FOR FREE!!
Open publication - Free publishing - More back to school

We'd love to hear what you think!


Kelley Dolling said...

Ladies . . . this is flat out fantastic. So professional and so creative. What a wonderful idea!! Thanks for sharing you two!

Kelley Dolling
Teacher Idea Factory

Nancy VandenBerge said...

All I can say is WOW!!! Amazing publication!! Hooray for you!
:) Nancy

Tania said...

This is great!!!! Creative, informative and very 'teachery'.
My Second Sense

Mrs. Dwyer said...

Thank you!

A+ Firsties

Maria Eshman said...

I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing. I hope this is just the start of all these wonderful ideas in one place. :)


amy said...

Oh my heck this is amazing! It is nice to have everything in one place. I hope there are more of these to come. :)
Where Seconds Count

Martha said...

Wow! I loved how it was organized and how well thought out the recommendations were. Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment.


Mrs.LaSota's Blog said...

Thank again for helping with my giveaway!

Here is the link if you want to take a peak:

Heather's Heart said...

This is wonderful! I enjoyed reading it. =)

I sent you an email Rachelle about a giveaway and a little something extra special for you. =)

Heather's Heart

Meredith said...

Whoever came up with that idea is brilliant!! You all made a fantastic magazine which I truly enjoyed, ok, and needed :) Thanks!

Meredith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel @ A Tall Drink of Water said...

This is so cool! I enjoyed looking through at getting excited about the stuff I already had and excited about some new things I need to pick up! What a great way to share this! Thank you to all who contributed!

Room 114 said...

This is just amazing - thanks so much for sharing all of your hard work!


Stories from Room 114

Jess said...

I love the magazine! It looks amazing, professional, and has great resources! It gave me even more to buy lol. I love how you included special education must haves and must have for teacher fashion and how to have a happy life! This is such a great resource! Can I pin this on Pinterest? Thanks!
Rambling About Reading

residency personal statement services said...

Surely, it won't be too difficult to regard about the possibilities and also to produce every possible fact made in this regard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...