Look What We Bought! {And some freebies!}


We both had fun shopping Teacher's Pay Teacher's Back to School Sale and wanted to show off some of the cute items we picked up. 


Rachelle's purchases:


 I'm obsessed with these "I Can Standards Cards" that I am going to be hanging in my classroom. Thanks for saving me so much time, Deanna Jump!
Click {here} to check it out!



I do blame Deanna for this mess {I'm currently cutting out all of the standard cards}:


I'll put those standard cards {with velcro} on this:


Anny Brantley has made some AWESOME vocabulary cards to go along with the Common Core.  I will be hanging them on my focus wall. She's seriously thought of all the words you could possible teach! Check it out {here}!




As you can see, I love anything that is Common Core related!  I bought these Math and Language Arts assessments {Grade 1} from The Lesson Plan Diva! They are so professional and easy-to-use. LOVE THEM! Click the pictures to check them out!




Natalie also had some fun {maybe a little too much fun, lol} shopping the B2S sale of TpT.


Natalie's Purchases:


My cute teacher friend is doing a suuuuper cute cupcake theme this year in her class so I just had to get her Primary Graffiti's 'Celebrating Yummy Birthday' pack. 



Since my patriotic theme this year has to do with the Olympics {and the upcoming election}, I had to buy these two things:









This cute birthday poster comes from Michelle Oakes, you can find it in her Posters, Pennants, Classroom Decor and More pack.




I'm also VERY excited about Hope's new EconoMoney unit. 



Okay... last one...
Got this little student booklet from Lesson Plan SOS. I'm excited to use it as I teach text features to my students. 



*  *  *  *  *

As a prize for reading all of that, here are some labels you can download and use on your notebooks/folders this year. 

*Clip art is from Scrappin Doodles
*Fonts are by Kevin and Amanda
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...