School Supplies!

As sad as I am to admit it.... Yes, it is officially back to school season! In just 14 short days our new students will be walking through the door.

We've been working hard trying to get our rooms ready for the new year {we'll be posting pictures of our classrooms soon}!
Here are some of our recent purchases:

Neon Expo markers:
{Link}

New name tags:
{Link}

Clear name tag sleeves:
{Link}

Patriotic borders - to match my {Natalie} new classroom theme:
{Link}

New pastels - for my crafty/artsy projects:
{Link}



Storage for my borders
{Link}


Love borders!
{Link}


I've got a cute bulletin board idea to go with these pencil cutouts {Rachelle}:
{Link}


Thank you to the wonderful people at www.mpmschoolsupplies.com for the giftcard that helped us purchase these products! Their website is SO easy to navigate and we love their search feature.  It's simple and we were done checking out in about 10 minutes and we bought LOTS of stuff! They are a FAMILY OWNED business {make my heart happy} and they were so great to work with.  All the more reason to never set foot in a teacher store again! Between MPM School Supplies and  TeachersPayTeachers, we are set! :)


Head over to their Facebook and like their page!!! Tell them What the Teacher Wants sent you!

If you'd like some sneak peeks into our classrooms, you can follow us on Instagram! :)
Username: whattheteacherwants

8 comments:

Jess said...

I love those neon markers! I haven't seen those yet and now I want to find them!
Rambling About Reading

Anonymous said...

The neon markers are very tough to erase on a white dry erase board. I believe they are made for black dry erase boards.

FirstGrade Circus said...

That's a neat border holder. My old cardboard box has seen better days! Going check out MPM right now!

Bridget
First Grade Circus

A Tale of 2 First Grades said...

Those are really fun markers. I'll have to look for those! I bought the clear name tag sleeves and I hope they work. Contact paper drives me crazy sometimes! That's my project for Thursday! Thanks for sharing!

Caroline
A Tale of 2 First Grades

Fluttering Through First Grade said...

That border holder (say that 5 times fast!) is the coolest thing ever! We have the old school long box that is terrible. This is fabulous!
Enjoy your final days of summer ladies!

~Christy & Tammy
Fluttering Through First Grade

Anonymous said...

Use baby wipes or Clorox wipes to erase tough marker off the white board, works like a charm!

Ginger Snaps said...

I totally just bought those NEON Expo markers today and then that pencil pad last week! haha

Ginger Snaps

Classically Fabulous said...

Absolutely love the borders! I've been trying to find a polka dot pattern for my room :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...