Student Teacher Binder

Do you have a student teacher or are you getting one?  Or, are YOU a student teacher? I have just the thing for you! I'm getting a student teacher in my classroom next month! I'm super excited and I want to do everything I can to make her feel at home.

I've created this packet to help her feel comfortable, organized, and ready to go! :)



Ready, Set, Go! Getting Your Student Teacher Off to a Great Start!

This customizable packet is full of resources to compile and put in a binder for your student teacher {or for yourself, if you are a student teacher}. What a great way to show your student teacher that you care? They will feel loved and organized and a lot less overwhelmed! Each page comes in color and black/white!


Included in this student teacher packet:
*Binder Cover {2 options}
*Welcome Letter
*Schedule Form
*Lesson Plan Template
*Helpful Hints Form
*About our Class Form
*Class Roster
*Behavior Management Idea Forms
*Weekly Planner {To-do list}
*Website Resources
*Bright Ideas 
*Student Teacher About Me Page
*Student Teaching Survival Kit {Gift Idea}




** This packet comes in a zip file with a PowerPoint {customizable} and PDF file!

I've got my Student Teacher Survival Kit that I'll give her on her first day, along with her binder, and her own little desk in our classroom:






This is a gift idea that is in this packet! It's called the Student Teaching Survival Kit:



Click {here} to see more!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...