Sunday, September 16, 2012

Student Teacher Binder

Do you have a student teacher or are you getting one?  Or, are YOU a student teacher? I have just the thing for you! I'm getting a student teacher in my classroom next month! I'm super excited and I want to do everything I can to make her feel at home.

I've created this packet to help her feel comfortable, organized, and ready to go! :)



Ready, Set, Go! Getting Your Student Teacher Off to a Great Start!

This customizable packet is full of resources to compile and put in a binder for your student teacher {or for yourself, if you are a student teacher}. What a great way to show your student teacher that you care? They will feel loved and organized and a lot less overwhelmed! Each page comes in color and black/white!


Included in this student teacher packet:
*Binder Cover {2 options}
*Welcome Letter
*Schedule Form
*Lesson Plan Template
*Helpful Hints Form
*About our Class Form
*Class Roster
*Behavior Management Idea Forms
*Weekly Planner {To-do list}
*Website Resources
*Bright Ideas 
*Student Teacher About Me Page
*Student Teaching Survival Kit {Gift Idea}




** This packet comes in a zip file with a PowerPoint {customizable} and PDF file!

I've got my Student Teacher Survival Kit that I'll give her on her first day, along with her binder, and her own little desk in our classroom:






This is a gift idea that is in this packet! It's called the Student Teaching Survival Kit:



Click {here} to see more!




19 comments:

Shanyn said...

What a fantastic idea! I LOVE this!!!

Shanyn
Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists

Busy Bees said...

I have a student teacher right now. I am going to share this with her on Monday. What an awesome idea! Thanks!
Robynn
BusyBees

Amber said...

I am a STUDENT TEACHER! How cool is this?! What a great idea to stay organized, that would definitely make me feel welcome! :)


✰Amber
Sparkles , Smiles, and Student Teaching

Lisa Mattes said...

Awww - how WONDERful!! What a great welcome...makes me want a student teacher!

I'm currently having a Thirty One giveaway and would be honored if you stopped by!Growing Firsties

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

What a great idea!! It makes me wish I had a student teacher!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Maria said...

I have a student teacher now, and though I didn't create a welcome binder (I will for the next one!) I have created a dialogue journal for feedback during her lessons- it might be something you want to include in your packet!

Kristen said...

absolutely brilliant Rachelle!! I love seeing what you come up with next--you are the queen of organization and preparation! What a lucky student teacher :)

Ash said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing! It will be perfect for when I student teach! Your student teacher is going to be so lucky to work with a phenomenal teacher like you!

Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

Meghan said...

I am a student teacher, and this is such a great idea. It will definately help her feel welcome. This is wonderful!

Mrs. Shepherd said...

I have a student teacher this year. Love the student teacher survival kit.

Alicia said...

I wish you had been my cooperating teacher when I was student teaching! This is adorable! I rarely get student teachers but I will definitely keep this idea in mind for the future! :)

Kimberly Santana said...

What a great idea! My student teacher started this week and this would be perfect! Thanks :) Stop by and check out my $50 flash giveaway!! It ends tomorrow!

Kimberly
The Learning Tree

Kelley Dolling said...

Now this is a brilliant idea! Great thinkin' you two!

Kelley Dolling
Teacher Idea Factory

Janae said...

Wish I would have had this when I had my student teacher a couple years ago. Super CUTE! :)

Janae
www.the-sharpenedpencil.blogspot.com

Rikki said...

What a great idea! Any student teacher would LOVE this! I agree with Janae, I wish I would have had one of these when I was doing my student teaching. LUCKY YOU it is so nice to have student teacher. I love having them in my classroom.
ą®Rikki
The Hive

Nancy Wilson said...

Rachelle,
Thank you so very much for welcoming me back.....even though you didn't mention your blog, I knew exactly who you were! Your blog was one of the first I dicover, and I've print and used so many of your great freebies! It feels grat to be back!
Thanks, Nancy
Www.theapplebasketteacher.blogspot.com

Nancy Wilson said...

Rachelle,
Thank you so very much for welcoming me back.....even though you didn't mention your blog, I knew exactly who you were! Your blog was one of the first I dicover, and I've print and used so many of your great freebies! It feels grat to be back!
Thanks, Nancy
Www.theapplebasketteacher.blogspot.com

handbag lanvin said...

Market is full of brand names like Lanvin Bag, Prada, Gucci, Tano, Louis vuitton, Vera Bradley and Hermes. They all deal in range of sophisticated to trendy handbags and have versatility in every design. cheap designer bags are not the violating marketers of these brand names but they want the fashion for every class of women. They produce fine copy of the original and provide their customer best services with in low price. Now every woman can fit the handbag according to her contour and can look dreamy with cool designs and different trends of cheap designer lanvin handbags. Yet also maintain her caregiver quality within her discount designer handbag an. http://www.lanvinbagonline.com/

Kelsie LaSalata said...

This is too cute!! What a great idea :) I would love to get greeted by this!

http://miss-teacher-bug.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...