Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Presidential FUN!

Alright, y'all. Who ya voting for? JUST KIDDING!  I would never ask that question and I don't necessarily plan to go too in depth about "the" election in my class. I'll probably introduce both candidates to my class with a picture, read a book about each of them, and talk about the election process. Romney does not have any books at my library, but I did find a few kids' websites that tell all about him:




 So, I have had a lot of requests for a Mitt Romney poster to go along with my presidents graphic organizers.  If you ask...you shall receive.  So, you can snag these for free!  If you'd like a President Obama as well... you'll have to snag that in my President's and US Symbols packet.






Download Governor Romney's posters {here}!






You can grab these in my President's Day and US Symbols Unit. Perfect for November or in February for President's Day!




Oh and someone asked in the comments why I just wouldn't use a real picture of the candidates for the posters.  My answer is... I can't because I don't have the right to post pictures that are copyrighted. I personally don't own any pictures of either of the candidates and I cannot just take an image off the internet and post it on my product on my blog. :)  Just an FYI.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, but for the posters, why wouldn't you just use a real picture of the candidates?

Kayla said...

Is there a place where I can just download the posters on President Obama?

Natalie Kay said...

Love this! I love all thing elections related! (Minus all the annoying commercials!!)

RealOCteachers said...

Thanks for sharing! I don't plan on going to in depth about the elections either, so this will be perfect for my kiddos.

The REAL Teachers of Orange County

Mrs. Saoud said...

Love the sheets, clipart, and both you gals. (((Hugs)))

Cheryl

Gina Coniglio said...

Very very cute ideas for the election! It's just enough to do with 3rd graders! THANKS for sharing!
Gina
Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

cindi said...

your graphics are Ahhhhmazing! I just love them. I want to learn how to turn my simple drawings into clipart. I wouldn't sell mine. but could use them on some of my things on TPT. Anyway, I love your work. FUN FUN FUN
CIndi
diaryofagratefulteacher.blogspot.com

Carrberry Creations said...

They may not be photos but oh, so super cute! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...