Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday {And some Christmas Goodies!}

Are you loving the Cyber Monday sale over at 

Here's a peak at some of the things we'll be purchasing before the sale ends tomorrow:

Hope King's brand new Reader's Workshop pack:


Primary Graffiti's new "The was an Old Lady..." sub tub resources:












Here are a few Christmas goodies for you!!







If you like the Christmas Countdown printable, check out this whole pack of holiday printables:

These countdown sheets will add an element of fun and excitement to your classroom. Simply put these cute 8 x 10 holiday printables in a frame and use as a dry erase board to countdown to the nearest holiday. 

Includes the following holidays:
-New Years
-Valentine's Day
-President's Day
-St. Patty's Day
-Easter
-Last Day of School
-Halloween
-Thanksgiving
-Hanukkah
-Christmas
-Field Trip


THANKS EVERYONE & HAPPY SHOPPING!!
{Don't forget to use the code CMT12 at checkout!}

7 comments:

Lindsey (The Teacher Wife) said...

Thanks for the shout out sweet friends! Love u both to pieces!!! :)

Kristen said...

I'm loving the sales and LOVING!!!! your Common Core Galore for 5th! I just told you this but I have to say it again...it is perfect Natalie! Thank you so much! Much love to you and Rachelle! :)

Natalie Kay said...

Thanks so much Kristen darlin! We sure love you too!

The Ball Babies said...

I love to see what you are buying and love the links to the adorable freebies! Thanks so much!

An Nguyen said...

As the Black Friday 2013 is coming very soon, Amazon has dropped down the prices of many products by offering some Black Friday. and I hope this year Amazon will offer some Black Friday Canon 700D/T5i deals to help me reduce the price.

Nimo Tim said...

As the Black Friday is coming very soon I believe there are plenty of people are excited to waiting that day. In this year I hope I can get a Black Friday Kindle Fire HDX Deals from Amazon. But if I can't get this one I will still buy this tablet since It is very cheap.

Rosalindahallam said...

It seems that there are alot of people waiting for black friday here. In this year I want to buy a new vacuum cleaner. However, I am very confused what kindle of vacuum cleaner to buy and whether it will be offered by Amazon this year or not.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...