Saturday, January 26, 2013

I Love You "Beary" Much!


We've been learning all about bears in my classroom.  We smashed a whole bunch of fun/learning into one week! All of these are available in my Bear Unit {on sale this weekend!!!} and are perfect for the weeks leading up to Valentine's Day.




We snuck in some gummy bear sorting! I LOVE the fact that they say that they love this "game".  They have no idea they are learning!






We sorted the Fact and Opinion cards and then wrote an opinion piece on our favorite type of bear:





All of these {and more... 100+ pages} are available in my TpT store
This unit is on sale this weekend!





At the end of the week, I gave them these little bookmarks {available for FREE below}:

Clipart and fonts on the bookmark are from KPM doodles and Kimberly Geswein Fonts

9 comments:

Special Teacher for Special Kids said...

I <3 bears! So cute thanks for sharing!

Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
:o) V.
Special Teacher for Special Kids

Traci - Dragonflies in First said...

Any excuse to sort gummi bears would be at the TOP of my list! :D
It's all so cute Rachelle.

Ramon Abajo said...

I do something similar with M&M's. Very cute craftivity.

Best,
Ramon
Fonts 4 Teachers
Fonts 4 Teachers in TPT

Amy Howbert said...

Oh so beary cute! Especially lovin' the gummy bears!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Natalie said...

I love the bookmarks..so cute! Thank you for sharing.

Recess and Beyond

Michelle Hudgeons said...

Adorable!
:) Michelle

Kate said...

How adorable! I love the graphing and the fact/opinion. I really need to stop coming to your blog, though, because it just makes me want to switch grade levels!! :)

Kate
Second Grade Sparkle

Johanna Tackitt said...

I just love your ideas! So fun! Thank you~

☏Johanna
First Grade Fanatic!

Miss Cosby said...

Oh my goodness! That bear is adorable :)

Brenda
You Might Be a First Grader...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...