It's May!! {Behavior Freebie}

The countdown is on and summer will be here before we know it.

Unfortunately our students know this too. My students came to school this week with a b-a-d case of summer fever!! While discussing said summer fever with my co-workers, I mentioned something about wanting my students to behave the way they know they should even when I wasn't looking.

And thus this poster was created...

I hope this poster will be a good reminder to students to take control of their own actions and to be good even when they think no one is watching.


* * * 
Also, a GIANT thank you to everyone who participated in our first ever
#TeacherTalkTuesday
on Instagram! 

In case you missed our pics, here they are again:


<<Rachelle in her cute new office!>>


<<Natalie's two favorite drinks: water & Dr. Pepper!>>
THANK YOU and we hope to see you next Tuesday!

5 comments:

Julie Marciniak said...

I totally agree! Summer fever is in the air!
Thank you so much for sharing your poster. I can't wait to share it with the kiddos tomorrow!
The Instagram linky was so much fun today! I had a blast!
Happy Hump Day!
Julie

Rachelle said...

Love your poster!!!! Love this post!!!!

Fran Kramer said...

Okay now I need to learn about Instagram... OMG remember that I am old but now the pressure is on and I don't want to be left out of this... I might need some help. With that said- that is the most gorgeous office I have ever seen in my life! The poster is fantastic and it made me laugh. It needs to hang from the ceiling of all the upper grades. Look out hormones... here we come! Miss you love.
Fran

Kristin said...

Love that poster - so needed right now!!!!
I am DYING over your office. So so so so so jealous.

Fluttering Through First Grade said...

So true, so true! We have a few friends who could use this poster taped straight on top of their desk!

Rachelle-LOVE the office and the two wine goblets on the desk :P
Natalie-LOVE your ying and yang with you beverages of choice!

~Christy & Tammy
Fluttering Through First Grade

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...