Chevron! {Class Job Charts}

Attention chevron lovers!

After posting my rainbow themed class job chart, I have had quite a few people ask for a chevron version. 

Here is my *new* chevron themed pack in primary colors. 
To read more about this pack or to purchase your own copy, CLICK HERE

And I also made a pastel colored version as well!


This pastel colored chevron set is super cute and I am in love with the cupcake accents on the name cards. 

To read more about this pack or to purchase your own copy, CLICK HERE

4 comments:

Jennifer Laffin said...

I love chevron! It's my new obsession. :) Your products are so cute!

Jennifer
Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

Bridget S said...

I love the bright colors!!!

Bridget
Literacy Without Worksheets

Andrea Ho said...

This is too stinkin' cute! I'm looking for a new theme for my classroom this year and Chevron theme is calling my name!

Andrea
Cheers To School

nolessonplan said...

LOVE these! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...