Throwback Thursday {Customizable Binder Covers}

I'm linking up with Cara for Throwback Thursday! I'm SO sad I don't get to see her (and Abby and Kim) present in Chicago this weekend. :(




******************************






Sometimes just slapping a label on something makes you feel organized. Am I right or what?!?! :)  



Cupboard labels {download those for free *here*}:


New binder covers:




Example of one of my covers:

Binder spines:


Click the picture below to download for free:


Love Notes:  I put in any note, drawing, and thingamajig that my students give me! :)  I got the idea from Persnickety Pickles, but that blog has been deleted :( .  The bunting clipart is from Digital Bake Shopbut I can't find them in her store anymore!


*PLEASE NOTE, you will not be able to *edit* the current text on these {titles}. You will be able to *add* your name and grade to the bottom in any font of your choosing.  Please read directions in the product. :)



Don't forget out Common Core Checklists are on sale today! It's our last day of the sale!!!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...