Vegas!! {Linky Party!}


Wow, wow, wow!! I'm not even sure there are words to describe how much fun we had in Vegas this past week! 

As most of you probably know, we went to Vegas to attend the I Teach K Conference and Vegas Teacher Blogger Meet Up. 

Here's a peek at our trip!


It's so fun to have teaching friends from all over the country/world!! We had a blast hanging out together for 4 days straight! We relaxed by the pool, enjoyed yummy food, and even got to go see a hypnotist show. 


We were excited to see Ron Clark present his keynote address! He was every bit as amazing as we thought/hoped he would be!


Of course the real reason why we flew down to Vegas was to throw the biggest blogger party of the century! Our second annual Vegas Teacher Blogger Meet Up!

Here's a look at the gals who helped plan and organize this event:


Besides Rachelle and Natalie, we had help from Deedee, Kathleen, Hope, Erica, Kim, Deanna, and Cheryl! These girls helped us find sponsors, made name tags, and helped set up and plan this event.


As a special surprise, SDE arranged for Elvis to attend our meet up! 


TeachersPayTeachers very generously paid for our refreshments for the night and donated quite a few gift cards to give away as prizes. We were thrilled that John and Amy (CEO and Community Manager) could come clear from NYC!!


It was so fun to meet so many new friends! Thanks to everyone who came from all over to join us for the fun night!

Here's a peek at some of more of our special blogging buddies who were in attendance: 

  
{We have over 400 pictures from the event and there's no way we can show them all here on this blog post. For more pics, please visit our Facebook fan page!}


 OUR SPONSORS!!

A huge thank you to our sponsors who made our Vegas meet-up possible!

Thank you to those who donated some fabulous prizes! 
Check out these links to see some amazing products just for TEACHERS!


{Here are some pics of all our happy winners!!}






I guess we better start planning next year's meet up...

Thanks for reading!

Did you attend the Vegas Blogger Meet Up? Please add your blog post about the trip to our linky party!!

20 comments:

Crayons and Whimsy said...

Thank you for being great hostesses! It was such an honor and so much fun to meet everyone! See you there next year!

Christy
Crayons and Whimsy

Erica Bohrer said...

You both did an amazing job! I miss you both already. Thanks for the link up! <3 you.

Susan Cahalane said...

Hi! I love your pics! Looks like you all had a blast!

✿Sue✿
Science for Kids Blog

Teach With Laughter said...

It looks like a wonderful time was had by all!!!
Laureen

Andrea Monroe said...

Thanks for sharing these great pictures! What a fun time y'all had. I love Ron Clark and Elvis :)
~Andi

Michelle Thom said...

Great post guys! Thanks for hosting and really capturing the moment! Can't wait already for next year...it is going to be bigger and better. And if you need help with the planning next year, I do live in Vegas! :) I would be happy to help with anything!
Take care,
Michelle
from Well, Michelle?

Elizabeth Hall said...

Meeeeeeshhhh you! Can't wait to see your faces next year!
xo
Elizabeth

Nancy Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy Wilson said...

Thank you SO very much for this AMAZING get together!!! I can't wait until next year! :)
Thanks,
Nancy
The Apple Basket Teacher

The Polished Teacher said...

Such a fantastic post! I love that you made it a linky so I can read all about the trip from everyone who attended!

Those pics are priceless! I love the one of Kim in the background with the lucky winners! Too funny! Now I'm off to see the 400 pics and plan for Vegas because I absolutely have to be at the meetup next year!

The Polished Teacher

The Polished Teacher said...

And also now I'm convinced I need a chevron dress ASAP! As if I ever need an excuse to go shopping! You are all such stylish ladies!

The Polished Teacher

Melanie said...

I'll start saving now so I can be there next year!

Chrissy said...

Meeting you was a highlight of the week! Thanks for organizing the fabulous blogger event.

(Now that I've seen the photos of myself, I'm adding "get fit" to my list of things to do before next year, lol!)
Chrissy ReadWriteSing

KinderKapers said...

What a great event!! Next year....next year...I keep saying, but until then I cannot wait to meet you in Utah!

Terri Izatt
KinderKapers

Mrs. Saoud said...

You are both rock stars. Great photographer and host. Your post is absolutely amazing!!! Love you both!

the erincondren.com team said...

wow! looks like a blast! thanks so much for helping spread the love..we heart our teachers! just pinned to our pinterest board..check it out! pinterest/erincondren..enjoy!

Stephanie said...

You girls sure know how to a part!! Love all the photos! Can't wait to do it all again next year!!! :)

❤ -Stephanie
Falling Into First

Mrs. Pollard said...

I guess I'm a little late to join the linky party! I seriously just posted about Vegas tonight! :)

Here's my post:
http://teacheristatales.blogspot.com/2013/07/vegas-ohio-meet-up.html

Thanks for hosting the meet-up!

saleem mohd. said...

Free Social Media Marketing where Every thing will be Free, Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter Re-Tweets, Twitter Favorites, Google Plus Followers, StumbleUpon Followers, Youtube Views, Youtube Likes, Youtube Subsribes, Pinterest Followers, Pinterest Likes, Pinterest PinIt, Free Website Visitors.
Just Join now and Free Increase your Social Media Networks.
GetLikeFast.com

Resonant Brain said...

I used to be just browsing every now and then along with to learn to read this post. I have to admit that we are inside hand of luck today if not getting such an excellent post you just read wouldn’t are actually achievable for me personally, at the least. Really appreciate your content.
meetings in los angeles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...