Picture Perfect Class!

For my back-to-school bulletin board, I used Kimberly Geswein's Font "KG Second Chances Sketch". The PRECIOUS cameras came from Jessica Sawyer Design on Etsy! They are so cute! Go buy them ASAP!


So, as I begin a new school year, I like to look ahead and start setting goals. I want to be a better teacher each year!  There are so many things I need to do to be better. I'm not perfect. I slack, get lazy, cry, and sometimes need an extra unsweetened iced tea on rough days. I think making goals each year can help me strive to be better and be accountable for it! :)  So, I created this gem:

Click the picture to download.





I printed mine off and plan to keep it nice and safe in my Erin Condren Teacher Planner

Some of my goals...

Organizational:
*Level my new books from Scholastic
*Organize my theme books

Teaching:
*Plan guided reading lessons EVERY DAY (I'm the master of "off the cuff")


Personal:
*Make my bed each day (am I 12 years old?)
*Go to the gym 4-5 times a week (yeah, right!!!)
*BE POSITIVE :)



What goals do you have this year?  It helps to say (type) them out loud! HA!





6 comments:

Jess said...

That is such a cute board! You are going to have a picture perfect year I'm sure!
Rambling About Reading

Meredith Walsky said...

Great bulletin board!

I love, love, LOVE your first personal goal...that's something I aim to try to do everyday (although sometimes it just doesn't happen). Good luck!

Meredith
1, 2, Eyes On You!

Mary Wingert said...

Your bulletin board turned out great. I love that you talked about setting goals. It's just as important for us to do it as it is for our students.

Thank you!

Mary

CarolP said...

Goals- hmmm. My personal goal always is to lose weight & now with my daughter getting married in January I have to make it happen! At work my goal is to try & keep my desk cleaned off & organized and to keep all my center activities organized. I always try, but....... Have a great school year!

Elizabeth Kile said...

The pink/purple GOALS page is a perfect match for my new erin condren planner that is on its way! Thank you for sharing!

Buzzers Kuber Natarajan said...


English is easy to learn at the early age especially in pronunciation.
school rhymes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...