It's a Wild Thing {Mini-Unit}

I know many of you cannot participate in any Halloween activities this month. I wanted to share this fun mini-unit that I was just inspired to make and use this week! My kiddos are loving it.

This mini-unit includes:

Wild Thing Chalk Craft
New Ending Writing
If I Were King/Queen Writing
I'm Wild About Writing
The Wild Race {Math Data Game}
Puppet Craft {with Template}
Puppet Talk Activity

Check out our fun bulletin board we made with one of the activities in this pack:

Check out this mini-unit in my TpT store! It's on sale for one more day!!!


Natalie Crockett said...

Love it!! You are always so creative.

Jamie knefely said...

Where the Wild things Are is an all time favorite book. Great activities!


Sara J said...

I found your blog from the TpT forum and I just wanted you to know that I love your Where the Wild Things Are activities. I never gave much consideration to other teachers not being able to do Halloween activities since I always did (though sparingly and close to the holiday or else my kiddos would get crazy!) This is a fun way to still read and connect to a great book without using Halloween stuff.

One, Two, Three: Math Time

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...