Holidays Around the World 2013

I'm NOT skipping over Thanksgiving, but I'm just letting you know that I updated my Holidays around the World packs....BECAUSE this pack is good to have early so that you can scope out your time in December!  I updated the fonts, clipart, and really gave it a good old facelift! :)

This unit includes a student book, book suggestions, website links, and a craft or writing activity or game for EACH country. 
The countries your kiddos will be learning about are:


*The Netherlands {with craft}
*Israel {with song and game}
*Germany {with craft/writing and gingerbread house note}
*Mexico {with craft}
*Australia {with craft and writing}
*Italy {with craft and poem}
*England {with craft and writing}
*America or Canada {with craft and writing}







This unit includes a student book, book suggestions, website links, and a craft and/or writing activity and/or game for EACH country. 

*France {with craft}
*Greenland {with craft and writing}
*Sweden {St. Lucia Day} {with craft}
*America {Kwanzaa} {with activity}
*America or Canada {Christmas} {with writing and craft}







I suggest getting the bundled pack with both Part 1 and Part 2 (at a discounted price) so that you can have a large variety of countries to choose from:


*If you've already purchased any of these packs, you can go to your "my purchases" and re-download!


2 comments:

Natalie Crockett said...

I love your updates! Awesome pack!!

Harlynn said...

Awesome blog! Definitely will be showing my aunt this (she's a pre-school/elementary teacher).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...