Random Acts of Kindness

I was inspired by that AMAZING Cara Carroll and her family Random Acts of Kindness Advent Calendar she did with her family. 

 Since I have no children of my own, I decided I wanted to do RACKing it in my classroom!  
Now you can RACK, too!  

Here's our first RACK that is for our principal.  My students were so excited and they loved that this whole thing is secretive.  ;)

Click {here} to check it out!


Can't do Christmasy things in your classroom or just want to do random acts of kindness all year?  Check out this Random Acts of Classroom Kindness pack that you can do all year round!

Click {here} to check it out!

Here are some books suggestions:


I'm also using Natalie's countdown freebie and I made a little poem to go along with it!

Click {here} for the poem!

Love this clipart from Krista, fonts from Cara and KG Fonts, and frame from Mr. Magician


Lawren Christianson said...

This is such a great way for the kids to do activities that Christmas is more than getting. I absolutely love it. Thanks so much!

Traci - Dragonflies in First said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your RACK pack! Such an awesome and fun way to keep the kiddos in the right frame of mind!!

Brianna Woodworth said...

I love this idea. I use the book "How Full is Your Bucket: For Kids" by Tom Rath to start the year off and help us make our classroom promise, but I LOVE the idea of finding different ways to continue the same idea for the whole year! Thanks!


MentoringintheMiddle said...

I really like this idea a lot. And to do it all year long is great, too. We know when our kids need a little "boost" (near state testing time, anyone?) and this would be a great way to do it.
Thanks for sharing!

Mel FromthePond said...

Brilliant! This is going straight in my cart! We made a little book in my class last week, of things we would like Santa to bring our principal. A "prinsi bool lap top" was my favorite to read! This product would have been perfect - will tuck it away for next year! Thank you!!

Ms.Smith said...

I absolutely LOVE this. I just blogged about two RACKs that happened to me this week and what a huge blessing it was. I can't wait to "pay it forward"… what a great idea to get my classroom involved! =)

Ms. Smith
Adventures of Ms. Smith

Janae said...

I LOVE this!!! Can't wait to do it with my class. I'm glad you made an all year long packet, too. I don't think I can add another thing to December! We'll be starting first thing in January! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...