Exciting Things!

I'm so excited to be presenting at SDE's "I Teach 1st National Conference" in Las Vegas this July!  All of my sessions are on July 10th and they are my favorite sessions that I've done so far.


Are you coming?  There are some AMAZING presenters! You can save 10% by registering with my VIP code: RS10 and by clicking {here}
And the best part is... if you there is another conference that intrigues you, you can get the 10% off any of the National Conferences using my code! YAY!




Also... in other news... I have a personal blog that I randomly blog on now! I'll still try to update y'all here with my "Healthy Habits- Healthy Teacher" posts, but my personal blog will have much more. That way I can keep blogging here about teaching and my new blog about eating. :)  I'll be posting recipes, workout tips,  weightloss tips, etc.  Come see me at For Bloggness' Sake (oh and don't stress, I'll still blog here at What the Teacher Wants,  OF COURSE!). 

AND...I'm about to reach a HUGE weight loss goal and I want all of my teacher-friends to be a part of it. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...