Exciting Things!

I'm so excited to be presenting at SDE's "I Teach 1st National Conference" in Las Vegas this July!  All of my sessions are on July 10th and they are my favorite sessions that I've done so far.

Are you coming?  There are some AMAZING presenters! You can save 10% by registering with my VIP code: RS10 and by clicking {here}
And the best part is... if you there is another conference that intrigues you, you can get the 10% off any of the National Conferences using my code! YAY!

Also... in other news... I have a personal blog that I randomly blog on now! I'll still try to update y'all here with my "Healthy Habits- Healthy Teacher" posts, but my personal blog will have much more. That way I can keep blogging here about teaching and my new blog about eating. :)  I'll be posting recipes, workout tips,  weightloss tips, etc.  Come see me at For Bloggness' Sake (oh and don't stress, I'll still blog here at What the Teacher Wants,  OF COURSE!). 

AND...I'm about to reach a HUGE weight loss goal and I want all of my teacher-friends to be a part of it. 


Jessica said...

Oooh . . . if I taught first grade still, I'd totally come! Not, this year, though! I'm sure I'll see you at the TpT Conference, too!

As for the weight loss . . . you look awesome! I totally need to get on that bandwagon. I don't need to lose as much as you did, but still, healthier would be better!

What I Have Learned

Lita Lita said...

I have registered for the conference! I have been planning since January and I can't wait to meet you all.

I am following on your new blog too. I know I should start eating clean. You are an inspiration :)

luvzenkms2(Leea) said...

91 days until Vegas (but who's counting LOL) Can't wait :) I am sooooooo proud of you and your weight loss!!!! You Go Girl!!!

C Hath said...

I can't wait to meet all of the amazing teachers that are going to be in Vegas this summer!!! :) Do you know if we've already registered for the conference if it is possible to go back and get the 10% discount? I registered a couple of weeks ago, and of course would love a 10% discount!!! What teacher doesn't enjoy a discount!?! Happy Sunday, and can't wait to meet you in Vegas!!

Mrs. 3rd Grade 

Mrs. B's Beehive said...

You look amazing! I am heading over to your other blog right now to follow that one too! You are obviously doing something right! : )

Katie Knight said...

Keep up the GREAT work sister!

Sara said...

You look Aaaaaamazing! I am so inspired by you! What are you doing to loose the weight? I need to, but I'm having a hard time doing it!
Good luck at the I teach 1st!

Sara said...

Natalie, I just read your Bio and about died! I am a graduate of SUU as well! Though I graduated in '04. I am curious (you can totally e-mail me) where are you teaching in Utah? I could use some information on what things to beef up on for my Kindergarteners to have to be more ready for 1st grade!
I'm so super excited I found your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...