Teacher T-Shirts


I got the cutest teacher t-shirt that I wore on Friday to school. 




My students even commented... 
"Mrs. Smith, I like your shirt!"
or
"You really are a superhero to me, Mrs. Smith!"

I LOVE this shirt because who doesn't really think they are some sort of hero standing in front of 1st graders all day, teaching them oh you know... TO READ! ;)
The t-shirt is so soft and the quality is on point.  It's not a heat-transfer so when you wash it...it holds it's quality! I just love companies that support teachers as well.  Pink Box Studio supports teachers!





Check it out {here}!

I bought a small and it fit great (I really like the unisex cut)!

I also have got my eye on this one for the gym...






6 comments:

ReneeImler said...

WIll you tell me about the word wall behind you? Do you leave the same words all month? How do you choose the words? I love the look of it!

amy.lemons said...

So cute!

Joy Smith said...

This would be so great for our end of year picnic!

obat herbal TBC kronis said...

great post

obat herbal kanker usus halus said...

very interesting post
I was very impressed with you
thanks for sharing

obat herbal kista mujarab said...

your post is very interesting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...