Friday Fix-It

Every Friday I write a sentence on the board and my students have to help me find the mistakes. We call it Friday Fix-It!  I make sure to use the correction marks once they let me know the mistakes I've made (two lines under the letter for a capitalization, etc.) so that if I ever do that in their writing, they know what needs to be fixed. They LOVE to find the mistakes and especially love when I phonetically spell words (HELLO! Welcome to MY life).  They write the corrected sentence on the long line of the Password Books on the very last line (Friday).






Click here to download!


6 comments:

Margaret D said...

I have used this idea before but love your idea of calling it Friday Fix-it Mistakes. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love the concept of fix-it mistakes. I am having trouble with the download. Can you email the link to me? johnsod@canoncityschools.org

Thanks!

Deanna

Kim Vandermast said...

Hi! This looks like a great idea! I am unable to download though. It only gives the title page.

fast assignment help - fast assignment writing said...

This is awesome idea! One sentence every day, and almost 180 sentences corrected per school year! Great and easy way to learn!

Anmona Ami said...

Mortgage managers, banks, acclaim unions, brokers, allowance groups all action a acutely amaranthine best of accommodation options - anterior rates, accepted capricious rates, anchored rates, alter facilities, curve of acclaim loans and absorption alone loans, the account goes on. But with best comes confusion. How do you actuate what the best blazon of home accommodation is for you? www.usacheckcashingstore.com/san-diego

Justin said...

Many people don't have any acquaintance with it, however cruiser risk protection for bike proprietors is really something that will spare them a ton of inconvenience. Obligation protection is fundamentally protection scope for wounds or any harms that you may bring about to other individuals and/or their properties. www.usapaydayloanstore.com/chicago

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...