Bookroo...I love you!

Now this is a monthly subscription box that ALL TEACHERS (and parents) will love!  You get a monthly subscription of BOOKS!  Hello?!?!  How fun would it be to get your mail and have 2 new books waiting on your doorstep?  It's called Bookroo and you can sign up to get 2 picture books (which is what I did) or 3 board books (if you have little ones at home or teach preschool).  I love this company so much that when I saw them on TV-- I reached out to THEM!










My favorite things about Bookroo monthly subscription
*You get 2 hardcover books (and the price of the books always exceeds your subscription price so you are saving money!) or 3 board books depending on what you select.
*The books are wrapped in wrapping paper so it's like your birthday each month
*They read and test the books before sending them out (with 12 different families)
*They don't send you "the classics" because they know you'll have those books
*IF you already have one of the books in your collection, you can take a picture of yourself giving that book to someone else (maybe a student, another teacher, a neighbor) and Bookroo will give you a $5 credit on your account. I can say that I've never even heard of the 2 books they sent me last month and the books are ADORABLE!



Check out Bookroo today!





1 comment:

Justin said...

You may choose to take an individual credit. This adequately makes you a money buyer. Keep in mind that the merchant will incline toward you to take the contract buy course and ensure you do your totals, it's the last entirety paid that matters by the day's end. https://www.usapaydayloanstore.com/chicago

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...