Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Valentine for my Valentine

After you look at this post, make sure you head over to ABC and 123 {love this blog}! I was a guest writer on their blog and I posted about graphing with food!  Check it out!
*****************************
Whether you are looking for a Valentine to give to your students, your child's teacher, or the love of your life- here is where you can get some inspiration!



You're a great "catch"!
{with Swedish fish and gummy worms}

{Click the picture below to download the tag}


--------------------------------------
"Hogs" and Kisses for my teacher! 
or
"Hogs" and Kisses for you!
{With a heart pig and Hershey's Kisses}

{Click on the picture below for both of the tags}

--------------------------------------------

You're one in a "melon"!
{with Sour Patch Watermelon}


{Click the picture below for the tag}


 ------------------------------------------

You're just "write" for me!
{with a pencil}

{Click the picture below for the tag}
  

Which one is your favorite?   
 Inspiration for "Hogs" and Kisses from www.proteacher.net

29 comments:

Ashley said...

Too freakin' cute!

Elisabeth said...

Way cute!!! LOVE THIS!!! THANKS for sharing! You have the best ideas!!! :)

Teaching Heart Mom said...

very cute!

Stephanie said...

LOVE these!!!!!

Plants seeds of knowledge...for our future! said...

Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids two of my absolute faves!!! Yum!

Ladybug said...

I love the ideas! :) One thing... The one for the melon says "your" instead of the contraction "you're". Could you change it by chance??? :) :)

Mrs. Cedor said...

I love the Swedish Fish!

Anonymous said...

I love sour patch kids so that gets my vote but they're all so cute!!!

Michelle said...

sooooooooo adorable!!

Ms.M said...

I adore chocolate Kisses so it would be "Hog's & Kisses" for me. However, because I'm giving my students pencils I'm going to use the pencil holder.

Ms. M
www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

Ms. A's Class said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. A's Class said...

Cute! Love them all...but Hogs and Kisses is my absolute favorite.

Rachelle said...

O.M.G.! I get SO annoyed when people use the wrong "you're". SO SO SO Sorry! I did fix it and if I EVER do that again please tell me! :) Thanks for letting me know!

All is good in the downloads now! If there are anymore errors....PLEASE TELL ME! I will fix them right away! :)

terese said...

Swedish fish and Hershey's kisses! Yummmmm! So cute!

Samantha said...

Love this! I'm using the great "catch" valentine for my second graders. Thanks for sharing!!!

questions0882 said...

Who doesn't love chocolate! I love the Hogs and Kisses

kool kindergarten kids said...

I love "you're a great catch"!

Miss Conrad said...

My class is Miss Conrad's Catch so I am LOOOOOVING the "great catch" one with the swedish fish! I will be using that one!! YOU ROCK! Thanks for all you do!!

Natalie Kay said...

As a teacher, I'd love the melon one!!

Debbie Jordan said...

Cute ideas! Here's another...
We have to have healthy snacks in my school. Last year I put a banana in a cello bag and made a tag saying "I'm bananas over you!"

Mandy's Memories said...

LOve the pencil one and the melon one!

Cathriona said...

I think the pencil one is the one that I would most like to get as a gift. It's cute, colourful, useful and calorie free!

Janae said...

I love them all, but my favorite is a tie between the fish and melons! :)

Briana said...

My favorite is Hogs and Kisses!!

mrsfailsfrogs.blogspot.com

Erin Eberhart said...

I mean REALLY...could your stuff get any cuter and your downloads get any better??!? Thank you so much for sharing. :) I love, love, love the Hogs and Kisses.
You rock!

Erin

The Kindergarten Corral said...

Can't wait to use some of these! Thanks for sharing all your awesome ideas!

Sisters' Stuff said...

Thanks for the cute ideas! We will be featuring these on our blog!!!!

Rachelle said...

Thank you everyone!!!! :) You are all too kind!

@Sisters' Stuff- I would be seriously honored! I have blog stalked your blog for a long time now and I get so many cute/fun ideas that are practical! THANK YOU!

Kate said...

Thanks! I think I'm going to do the pencil one. My K students are obsessed with pencils and erasers right now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...