Saturday, January 29, 2011

Valentine's Activity you will love!



Remember a little while ago when I bought that cute "Love Monster" clipart package from Dj Inkers?  Well, it inspired me to do a little Valentine's Day art/writing activity
Start by reading either one of these cute books:





Love Monster, Love Monster,
Crunch, crunch, crunch.
       How about  _______ for your lunch?      
{insert something V-day related}  

They can make their own monster from scrapbook or construction paper.

Or you can make a class book by just drawing your love monsters:

 With this cover:


Click HERE for all of the downloads you need for this Love Monster Activity!

15 comments:

lovetwoteach said...

I love it! So cute, and my class full of boys are going to LOVE it! Thank you so much for such a new and cute idea!

Kristen
first-grade-teachers.blogspot.com

Mrs. Perry said...

Rachelle...this is so stinkin' cute!

Michelle said...

Adorable!! Wish I had a class to use it on.......(I will again next year though)!

smorss99 said...

Love this! It's super cute!

kinder-pond.blogspot.com

Janae said...

I just ordered "My Monster Mama Loves Me So" on Amazon so I can do this activity soon. Can't wait! :)

mikey said...

I love My Monster Mama Loves Me So, I've read that to my own kids a million times, and your little monsters are adorabale, great idea!!!

Elisabeth said...

TOO STINKIN CUTE!!! Love it! Do you have a template for the construction paper monster?


Elisabeth
www.missdelk.blogspot.com

Plants seeds of knowledge...for our future! said...

This is a great little activity! The monsters are so cute!

Ladybug said...

I love this! This a super cute activity that the kids will love! Thank you! :)

Michelle said...

So adorable! Love it!
Michelle
http://fabulousinfirst.blogspot.com

Rachelle said...

@Elisabeth-
I don't use a template with my kiddos. I want them to make whatever love monster they want! You'd be surprised how creative their monsters are.
-Rachelle
www.whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

smarties said...

Love Love Love this idea. I have a class full of monsters and I'm sure they will love this. Thanks for sharing.
Claire

www.firstgradesmarties.blogspot.com

Ms. A's Class said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Eric Jackson said...

Thumbs up guys your doing a truly terrific job.
Valentine Flower

Berta Hargrove said...

I am really appreciating very much by seeing your interesting posts.
buy franking machines

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...