Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Free fonts!

I am OB.sess.ED with fonts.  I especially like free ones.  Although DJ Inkers isn't free, I still love everything she does!  I just wanted to share with you some FREE fonts though!  I have a lot of fonts and half of the time I have a really hard time picking one to do for my printables. Not sure how to install?  Go through--- >this <---tutorial! After I install fonts, I always restart my computer!






This cute little website has all of your favorite TV show fonts (like Bewitched and Brady Bunch). They even have video game fonts like Super Mario Bros and Pokemon. Won't your kiddos just love that?

I particularily love this font collection because it's free AND you can search the fonts by "commercial-use ok". 





Kevin and Amanda Fonts are BY FAR my favorite free fonts! 
Here are some of my frequent offenders! :)



Go ahead! Download your little hearts out! You'll thank me later {haha}! ;)

Thanks for the Linky party Jenn!

10 comments:

Katie K. said...

I am obsessed with fonts too!

Lindsey said...

i love kevin and amanda! i have them all on my computer! and thankfully, my school computer has all of the dj and ck fonts!

cute fonts just make everything more fun!

Takara said...

Ahh!!! I've been trying to figure fonts for a while now! Thanks for the help!

Takara

thirstforfirst1.blogspot.com

Erica Bohrer said...

Thanks for sharing! I just discovered free fonts and they make my documents look so much more professional. A co-worker today, just asked me how I install them onto my computer. I am sending her your link. Thanks!

Erica Bohrer's First Grade

Ms. Morgart said...

I.LOVE.FONTS.....seriously! I love to collect new fonts! You can cute-i-fy anything with the right font and make your work more appealing :)

Curls and a Smile

Michelle said...

I just added your button to my page! Thanks so much for the recommendation :)
http://mrsayalaskinderfun.blogspot.com/2011/03/free-fonts.html

mireya aguirre said...

I'm so addicted to fonts!! They made a difference on your worksheets!!

Thanks for sharing!!!
Mireya
yayaagu@aol.com

Jenn Bates said...

Terrific idea to add the tutorial!! Thanks for joining my linky party.
Jenn
Finally in First

Buzzin' on Cupcakes in 1st Grade! said...

Silly question, but can all the Kevin and Amanda fonts be used for commercial use???

Marcy @ http://busybeesandcupcakes.blogspot.com

busybeesandcupcakes at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

So good topic really i like any post talking about Ancient Egypt Nile River Map but i want to say thing to u Ancient Egypt not that only ... you can see in Ancient Egypt Ancient Egypt and more , you shall search in Google and Wikipedia about that .... thanks a gain Ancient-Egypt.Info ,,,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...