Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three For Thursday!





Hi friends! It's Rachelle here.
I'm linkin' up with Blog Hoppin'!
 I didn't even ask Natalie to add to this post because it's her first week of school and she's SWAMPED! So here are my 3 for Thursdays!!!



My favorite fonts {click on each font to see its source}:












My favorite blog(s) {UM...I love about 1,000 blogs....just look at my sidebar.....----->}
I have about 996 more blogs that I LOVE and I promise I do love you, but my post was getting out of hand!!!!


You have to go over to their blog and see how Ericka and I met! I love First Grade and Fancy Free!


Kristen always has the best tutorials and ideas! She even designed our blog!

Doesn't their name say it all?  Anytime I'm in a lesson crunch...they're always there to save the day.
PLUS, we've become blogging friends!

I know this isn't a blog, but I love all of Dustin's  ideas {can I call you Dustin?}
Plus he's funny to boot!

Oh and go visit my friend Malarie....she has a CUTE blog too {she doesn't have a button yet}.
You can Make the Sunshine Anytime!


My favorite online resource(s):

I love ESGI. It's basically an amazing website that I've been loving my first week of school {I'll post more about it soon}. 

Our Sponsors

And I also love.....


Google! HA! I'm serious...I google EVERYTHING {Google is a verb, ya know}!!


Ok one more, I promise. I love PINTEREST {or as my hubby says "pin interest"..hahah}! Follow me by clicking the icon below.




P.S. If you aren't on our sidebar, and you wanna be...just comment here with your blogs URL. Loves!

17 comments:

Amanda said...

I love your blog! Yours is one of the first ones I found when I started my blog stalking addiction.

Amanda
Frolicking Through First

S. Parker said...

Google is great. Even my 4 yr old saya, let's Google it.
I would love to make your blog list.
www.learningwithmrsparker.blogspot.com

Ginger Snaps said...

I think it's safe to say that Pinterest is sweeping the blognation! lol

Miss Reeve said...

I LOVE ESGI too! I'm so happy that you know about it - a co-worker friend of mine actually created it and I wasn't sure a lot of people knew about it! YAY! :)

Life of a Kinder Teacher

Natalie Kay said...

DJ Light is my favorite font too! I use it for everything I make.

P.S. You forgot to add that I am now sick! Boo! I woke up with a little sore throat, then throughout the day it has majorly progressed into cold chills and whole body aches. Don't worry, no sub for me - I do not want to have a sub on the first week of school and I especially don't want to write sub plans!

Sarah said...

I use "google" as a verb, too :) And Pinterest is seriously an addiction!

Runde's Room said...

I convinced my husband to join pinterest to keep track of his hockey pools and music videos, and he must have called me 5 times today to ask me questions about how to use the site ... and he's a computer programmer ... silly boys.
I would LOVE to be on your 3 - 6 bloglist:
http://rundesroom.blogspot.com

Jen
Runde's Room

Julie said...

Will you add my blog?? Pretty Please?
http://mrsleeskinderkids.blogspot.com

Miss Dennis said...

Notes from Miss Dennis (2nd grade blog) is at sunglassesonmyhead.blogspot.com

I'd love to be added to your side bar!
:) Lauren

Busy Bees said...

I always love coming to your blog and seeing your creative ideas!!
BusyBees

The First Grade Parade said...

Yay!! I CAN commment :) Seriously...I'm about to be a commenting fool!!! I'm about to make up for lost time!! Ummm...I wanna know more about the ESGI thing...sounds like something I'll LOVE!!!!!

Cara :)

First Grade and Fancy Free said...

LOVE, YOU ROCK! OH and at our house Google is a WOMAN--haven't you noticed she knows EVERYTHING! More stalking to come, I have a blog post in the works inspired by your car post, vroom vroom.lol
Ericka
www.firstgradeandfancyfree.blogspot.com

Mrs. Nunley said...

I LOVE your blog! So many great ideas! I would love if you added mine to your list...I'm a newbie at this blogging thing. It sure is fun!

http://firstgrademagic.blogspot.com/

Jodi said...

Completely agree with you about Google! It's awesome and I use it for everything :) Love your blog as well!!

Jodi
fun-in-first.blogspot.com

Maria said...

So funny! I didn't think to put google but I do google every single day! Love ur blog! I'm a new follower!! :)
Maria @charmedinthirdgrade.blogspot.com

Miss T said...

Aww Natalie, hope you are better. Believe it or not, last year I subbed the first day of school! Hope it doesn't happen this year... lol.


Oh and I'd love it if I was added to the side bar :) Thanks!


Journey of a Substitute Teacher

Miss T said...

Oh here is my link to make it easier, lol. I've lost my head these days, planning for my dad's retirement party tomorrow. I'm in charge of decor!

http://journeyofasubstituteteacher.blogspot.com


Journey of a Substitute Teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...