Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas Addition and Subtraction

This Christmas Addition and Subtraction packet will keep your kiddos engaged in learning for days! :)

You'll see:
{missing addend, doubles, simple addition, simple subtraction, story problems addition problems subtract, counting on, and tons of games to practice it all!}

This packet includes both black/white AND colored games to put in your math tubs/centers!  It is 68 pages and contains 10 different games for your kiddos to play and review their addition and subtraction facts. There are games that just practice addition, just subtraction, and then a mixed practice. A recording sheet is also included for EACH game. :)

Want to pick up a freebie? Go ahead and click {here} to get this free game:

Head on over to my TpT store and 
 check it out! :)

I'm off to decorate my house for Christmas and watch Elf, 



AthenaPhoenix said...

Thanks so much for freebie! Looks awesome!

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

I added this to my wish list!
First Grade Blue SKies

Hadar said...

You are stinkin awesome Rachelle!! I hope one day to be as great as you!

Hadar :)

Sarah Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Paul said...

I just bought your Christmas math packet and I L.O.V.E it! Just what I needed



Jenn Bates said...

Wow, looks great! You have been busy!!
Finally in First

Amanda Myers said...

Thanks for everything Rachelle. I'm giving you the sunshine award.


Lory Robinson said...

Hey Rachelle! Greeting from Cedar City! I LOVE Elf too! BTW, we have chosen your blog to receive the Sunshine Award!
Fun for First

Kristen said...

Thank you for the freebie! I think my kids will love this in the next weeks!


countertop maryland said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...