I'm Thankful {our first ever linky party}

I know we all have so much to be thankful for! I was inspired by Mrs. Saoud's blog, Primary Graffitti. She's been posting all week about what she's thankful for. I thought this would be the best time to have our first ever LINKY PARTY! I hope you join!

1. All you have to do is tell the bloggy world about what you are thankful for and post about it.
2. Then, come back here and link up! Enter the exact link to your post {not just your homepage url, but your exact thankful post}.
3. Add our "I'm Thankful!" button {just right click the button and save it to your computer} to the bottom of your post with a link back to this linky party :). Or you can just link back to us without the button.




If you're not sure of a format you'd use, you can use these questions {just copy and past into your post}.

1.  What are you thankful for in your classroom?
2. What person are you most thankful for?
3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?
4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?
5. What are you most thankful for?



1.  What are you thankful for in your classroom?
In my classroom I love my Macbook Pro. I just bought one for home too! I {heart} it!
Ok, After reading what everyone else was saying, I TOTALLY feel superficial!  When I wrote this question, I had an item in mind, not people. But I am thankful for my students, I PROMISE!
{source}

2. What person are you most thankful for?
I'm thankful for a lot of people {my family, my besties, my students, and my co-workers}.  Today, I'm most thankful for my husband. I love him more than anything. I can't imagine what my life would be without him. It has never been easy, but we always make it through. He reminds me to not stress and things will be ok! Love you Brian!


3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?
This is VERY difficult because I love SO many blogs.  
I'm thankful for Lesson Plan SOS. These gals help us out so much! They have such amazing ideas, awesome TpT products, and they are our blogging BFFs.


I'm thankful for The First Grade Parade. Cara and I started blogging about the same time and I feel like we know each other! She pushes me to become a better teacher when I read what she's doing in her class....I think to myself....DANG, she's on top of it! I'm pretty sure she put the cute in cutesified!



I'm thankful for Kristin at The Teeny Tiny Teacher.  She CRACKS ME UP. Kristin has given me some VERY good laughs lately! I seriously can't get enough of her posts. I really would like to sit down with her and just talk {and laugh a heck of a lot}.


4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?
I'm very thankful for HUNGER GAMES {trilogy and upcoming movie}!!! I'm obsessed with it like most of my students are obsessed with Justin Beiber and Littlest Pet Shop. I cannot even wait for the movie. I even went to {this} website to figure out what district I would be in. I'm in district 3-technology. HA!  So if a Twilight fan is called a Twi-hard, then what is a Hunger Games fan called?


5. What are you most thankful for?
I'm most thankful for my health and happiness {Thank you Lord!}. I have many friends and family members who have health that is poor and I pray for them each day! Which reminds me of how thankful I am for my close family. I love family dinners, card games, and just making fun of each other! HA!


I am thankful for the wonderful blogging family that I have made. I love all of my blogging buddies! I have made so many great friends and I hope to meet all of you in person one day!  I am also thankful for Teacher Pay Teachers. It's been such a blessing!  I should be thankful for my hands/fingers....I type lots and lots each day! :)


I am also thankful for my sorority and sisters in Alpha Phi!  I could go on FOREVER!!!!! :) They were my besties in college, my bridesmaids at my wedding, and are going to be aunts to my kids {one day}.


I am SO thankful for Natalie. You now, Natalie. She's the better half of this blog. She does some amazing work ya'll! I have loved getting to know her even better and I feel like we are a great team. I just love her!






I hope you link up! AND PLEASE...head over to Oh' Boy 4th Grade and link up too! We both posted a linky party for what we are thankful at about the same time {great minds think alike!}.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...