I'm Thankful {our first ever linky party}

I know we all have so much to be thankful for! I was inspired by Mrs. Saoud's blog, Primary Graffitti. She's been posting all week about what she's thankful for. I thought this would be the best time to have our first ever LINKY PARTY! I hope you join!

1. All you have to do is tell the bloggy world about what you are thankful for and post about it.
2. Then, come back here and link up! Enter the exact link to your post {not just your homepage url, but your exact thankful post}.
3. Add our "I'm Thankful!" button {just right click the button and save it to your computer} to the bottom of your post with a link back to this linky party :). Or you can just link back to us without the button.

If you're not sure of a format you'd use, you can use these questions {just copy and past into your post}.

1.  What are you thankful for in your classroom?
2. What person are you most thankful for?
3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?
4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?
5. What are you most thankful for?

1.  What are you thankful for in your classroom?
In my classroom I love my Macbook Pro. I just bought one for home too! I {heart} it!
Ok, After reading what everyone else was saying, I TOTALLY feel superficial!  When I wrote this question, I had an item in mind, not people. But I am thankful for my students, I PROMISE!

2. What person are you most thankful for?
I'm thankful for a lot of people {my family, my besties, my students, and my co-workers}.  Today, I'm most thankful for my husband. I love him more than anything. I can't imagine what my life would be without him. It has never been easy, but we always make it through. He reminds me to not stress and things will be ok! Love you Brian!

3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?
This is VERY difficult because I love SO many blogs.  
I'm thankful for Lesson Plan SOS. These gals help us out so much! They have such amazing ideas, awesome TpT products, and they are our blogging BFFs.

I'm thankful for The First Grade Parade. Cara and I started blogging about the same time and I feel like we know each other! She pushes me to become a better teacher when I read what she's doing in her class....I think to myself....DANG, she's on top of it! I'm pretty sure she put the cute in cutesified!

I'm thankful for Kristin at The Teeny Tiny Teacher.  She CRACKS ME UP. Kristin has given me some VERY good laughs lately! I seriously can't get enough of her posts. I really would like to sit down with her and just talk {and laugh a heck of a lot}.

4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?
I'm very thankful for HUNGER GAMES {trilogy and upcoming movie}!!! I'm obsessed with it like most of my students are obsessed with Justin Beiber and Littlest Pet Shop. I cannot even wait for the movie. I even went to {this} website to figure out what district I would be in. I'm in district 3-technology. HA!  So if a Twilight fan is called a Twi-hard, then what is a Hunger Games fan called?

5. What are you most thankful for?
I'm most thankful for my health and happiness {Thank you Lord!}. I have many friends and family members who have health that is poor and I pray for them each day! Which reminds me of how thankful I am for my close family. I love family dinners, card games, and just making fun of each other! HA!

I am thankful for the wonderful blogging family that I have made. I love all of my blogging buddies! I have made so many great friends and I hope to meet all of you in person one day!  I am also thankful for Teacher Pay Teachers. It's been such a blessing!  I should be thankful for my hands/fingers....I type lots and lots each day! :)

I am also thankful for my sorority and sisters in Alpha Phi!  I could go on FOREVER!!!!! :) They were my besties in college, my bridesmaids at my wedding, and are going to be aunts to my kids {one day}.

I am SO thankful for Natalie. You now, Natalie. She's the better half of this blog. She does some amazing work ya'll! I have loved getting to know her even better and I feel like we are a great team. I just love her!

I hope you link up! AND PLEASE...head over to Oh' Boy 4th Grade and link up too! We both posted a linky party for what we are thankful at about the same time {great minds think alike!}.


Mrs. Saoud said...

Thanks for the shout out! I linked up my first post in my series of thankful posts. Congrats on the linky party. I will share the link in my remaining post this week. FUN STUFF!

Primary Graffiti

Ms. Rachel said...

If you liked the Hunger Games, you will LOOOVVVEE the Matched series, check them out!


Rachelle said...

@RAchel...I'm afraid. Will I feel like I'm having a love affair on the Hunger Games? Like I really LOVE the Hunger Games, so will I be disappointed in Matched?

ABC and 123: A Learning Cooperative said...

What a fun linky party Rachelle! I added a link to our tree of all the things our family is thankful for, but I am looking forward to doing another post using your format! Happy Thanksgiving!

Sallie Neal said...

View what I am thankful for! I linked back!

A Teacher Always Grows

Katie said...

I loved doing this post! So thankful for you two also and the amazing resources that you share with us!

Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher

Erika said...

Thanks for starting this fun linky party. I, too, am an A-Phi. Happy Thanksgiving!
2B Honey Bunch

Erica Bohrer said...

I love the Hunger Games, too! Wish we lived closer and could have a movie party.

Thanks for hosting. I linked up!

Kristen said...

I love this idea Rachelle!!! I will be linking up soon (just blogged something else so I will try tomorrow evening). I really enjoyed reading this. I am very thankful for you and Natalie, it has been a joy to know you girls!

Ms. Rachel said...

I REALLLY REAAAALLLLY loved the Hunger Games, I've already got a Facebook event scheduled to see the movie when it comes out (yes I'm that lame, and I better not be disappointed by the movie)!!!!

I also really reallllly loved the Matched books. A similar style as the Hunger Games, apparently that style is "young adult dystopian novels" . It's also a trilogy and I read the first two books in like 1.5 days. (school days)!!!!

Check it out over Thanksgiving break!! If it disappoints you, Ill do something extra super nice because I would feel bad!

Mrs. L said...

I loved the Hunger Games. I would recommend Divergent by Veronica Roth instead of Matched. I thought the characters were more developed and the storyline more intriguing. :)
Life with Mrs. L

Mrs. Missy Kennedy, Master Teacher, MAT said...

This is my first link to a linky party. I couldn't get my blog picture to upload. It kept uploading a frog's face (hahaha) so I uploaded my picture. Thanks for making me take the time to create this post.

A Teacher's Treasure said...

Great Linky Party!!!!

I joined the fun!

❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure

LovelyNB said...

Great IDEA! I Linked!

Malarie said...

This was really fun! Thanks for creating the linky party!


Katie said...

thanks for hosting! so fun to share what we are thankful for. happy thanksgiving!

Rebecca said...

Love this idea!! I linked up! Oh, and I LOVE the Steeler's cake!!! Oh my gosh! I'm such a Steeler's fan!
Teaching First

Ms. Chrissy B said...

Yay! I participated in my first-ever linky party! :)

Check it out!
Buzzing with Ms. B

Johanna Tackitt said...

Hey there...guess what...I just participated in my first linky party ever too!!!! I don't even know if I did it right but I did it! Way fun...can't wait to do it again! You can see what I am thankful for at http://fanaticallyfirstgrade.blogspot.com/
First Grade Fanatic!
See ya there-Johanna

Timaree J said...

This was my first Link party too! I started blogging last week (but I have been following blogs forever). This party has been such a great way to meet some new bloggers! Thanks for the opportunity!!

:) Miss Timaree


Erin said...

What an awesome linky party. I have linked up. Feel free to see what I am thankful for.


Happy Thanksgiving!!

MamaMunky said...

You have received the Versatile Blogger award. For more information, please visit http://www.babiesbooksandsigns.com/2011/11/blog-award.html.

Thanks for having an awesome blog!

Dee said...

Thanks for hosting this linky party. It's the perfect time to reflect on our blessings.

First Impressions

Kristin said...

Hey there, Rachelle!
We ARE friends, don't ya think? Except that I'm awe of you and a little bit like a weird fan that asks you to take a picture with me. But yes, I accept!!!!! Let's be friends! :)
PS Look how many people have joined your linky party so far!!! No worries!!!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Jill said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Also I read somewhere that Hunger Games fans should be called Tributes!! I am down with that as long as I don't have to go into the Hunger Games myself.......... ahh!!

Marvelous Multiagers!

Stacy said...

I just attempted to join this linky party (this is my VERY first one) I just created my first blog ever ...yesterday! I would love for you to check it out and let me know how I can improve! I added your button and am already following your blog! You are Awesome and I hope for mine to be even close to what yours is somedaY!!

Ginger Snaps said...

Thank you girls so much for hosting this!!! I have discovered some wonderful new blogs!! I love link ups!!


Hadar said...

Waah! The collection is closed! I wanted to link up!! http://misskindergartenlove.blogspot.com/2011/11/gobble-gobble-happy-thanksgiving.html

Ms.M said...

Me TOO!!!! Wahhhhh. :(
Here is my post...

Ms. M
Ms.M's Blog
A Teacher's Plan

bloomingintofirst said...

I was late to the party! :( But
I loved your idea so much that I went ahead and participated anyway and linked your page!
Feel free to check it out! :)


Thanks! I love your site! :)

Nancy Wilson said...

Oops! A day late & a $ short! Oh well, if anyone would like to they can stop by and see my post of what I'm thankful for! Thanks, Nancy

shahrukh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
www.bedroomchecker.com/articles said...

I am finding this site very useful, I enjoy reading this post. Thanks for sharing. I will keep come back to this site.

by Travel Guides | Travel Tips

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...