Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It was Teacher Heaven

Anytime you get a LOT of teachers in a room {especially blogging teachers}, plus food, plus cheesecakes, and you've got the equation that's FABULOUS and wayyyy too much fun {4 hours of fun at Cheesecake Factory}.

I put everyone's blog URL on this post. So, PLEASE visit each blog and become a follower!

I was in Heaven.  It was the most fun EVER!  Thank you to Hadar for setting this all up.


 Franme, and Hadar
Fran was PERFECT! She's HILARIOUS, energetic, knowledgeable, talented, and just amazing. 

 Look at these cuties!


These ladies were full of ENERGY that I loved!!!!  Tammy and Christy teach together and just started a blog. Go ahead, check out it's fabulousness.  Sandy is a SWEETIE!!!!  She's got the cutest blog and I loved meeting her! Michelle student taught at my friend Sharon's school!  What a small world! She's got a great blog and facebook page!  Kristin....I LOVE HER! I told her she need to write a book. What do you all think?


 Fran brought us Hey Girl pictures. Michelle, Sharon {my most favorite Hostess EVER}, Catherine {who came from Vegas...LOVE HER!},  Gwyn, and Lindsay.
I didn't get to talk to these ladies at the end of the table as much as I would have loved. Next time, right?

 Group shot, minus Vicky {she was a tad bit late}.  But I did get to talk to her and I just love her!!! You can't see it, but I sat next to Kathy!  I adore her!

 Heidi was there! I felt like I was meeting a celebrity! :)  


Me, Annie, Hadar, and Traci
These ladies and I talked for hours!!!!  I admire each of them!  Annie...is a fabulous mommy who is SO gifted!  The things she does to help her little girls learn, is so AMAZING!  Traci is a triple threat! She's a teacher, blogger, and clip art maker!  Cha-ching! :)


This is my soul sista! Hadar is FABULOUS. I cannot say enough about her. She's an amazing teacher, creator, never says no-er, and a do it all-er!  We are thisclose, especially because we shared cheesecake. :)
Sharon...did you really think you could get out of being in a picture? Love ya!


Seriously ya'll, I cannot explain how much I love the teacher blogging world.  We understand each other!  We know each other without even meeting! :)  



Are you ready to meet-up again? Are you going to I Teach K in Vegas July 9-12?  I know I don't teach kinder, BUT I don't live far from Vegas and some of my DEAR friends will be presenting and/or going. It's the perfect time to meet-up again for a HUGE partay. 
REMEMBER, you don't have to have a blog to come!  


There will be more information to come! Spread the word!

Are you interested in meeting up in Vegas? 

27 comments:

smorss99 said...

I have loved reading about Saturday on each of your blogs. A tad jealous that I am all the way out in a cornfield in Illinois! It looked like you all had such a great time. :0)

Shannon
Kindergarten Hoppenings

Camille said...

Oh man ... I was debating whether or not to go to Vegas (in part because I don't know which grade I wil be teaching next year.) But now you have made it so, so, so tempting! I love your description of these amazing teachers!
Camille
An Open Door

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

So much fun!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

applesandabcs said...

It was wonderful meeting you! I am so glad you were in town!!! I HAVE to go to the Vegas conference... I will have to talk to the girls down here to get a carpool together!! I can't wait to see you there!!

Michelle

Apples and ABC's

Hadar said...

I AM SO GOING TO VEGAS!!! Michelle, I will carpool with you! lol! LOVED meeting you IRL soul sister!! I knew it would be instant connection :)

Hadar

Malarie said...

I think I will actually be in Vegas that weekend already. I am SO game! I loved our last blogger meet up!!

SiskiyouSue said...

What fun! I'm jealous... Have a great time in Vegas.

Annie Moffatt said...

I miss you already!! I had SO much FUN talking to you, Rachelle! YOU are AMAZING and I felt like I was meeting a celebrity:) You are so down to earth and so lovable!!!

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

oooh - july is my 30th birthday!! I think a Vegas trip should be my present - what do you think?? hehe
The Teacher’s Cauldron

Jennifer said...

Looks like so much fun!!

Jennifer
The First Grade Dream

Holly said...

Such fun you all had - without me :( Waaaaaa! There's this thing I won't do and it's called "fly"...so I don't think I'll be making the Vegas one either. I will expect a million fun-filled pictures! :)

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

diditeach said...

Sounds like so much fun !!!! Last summer was our huge road trip and I actually visited Utah, So Cal and Vegas, before I had found the blogger world....so wish we were doing that trip again ! Thanks for sharing :)

Sarah Paul said...

Oh good gracious! I've seen so many wonderful posts about your SoCal get together and I'm so jealous! :) It looks like way too much fun. I'm so glad you all had a great time! :)
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Tamera said...

Rachel,
Hi! I am now following your blog - thought I was already? Thanks for all your wonderful ideas.

:)
Tamera

Stop by my blog sometime, too.
http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com

Amy said...

I live in Vegas so I will DEFINITELY be there!!!! I was hoping for one here! :) Just let me know the day and time and I'll be there!!! I'd be willing to help put it together if you need it! Soooooooo excited (if you couldn't tell. haha!)

Amy
Krazy About Kiddos

Maria said...

Hi, I just discovered your blog and I love it! I'm just getting started with blogging and I would love for you to stop by!
Kinder-Craze
Maria

Fluttering Through First Grade said...

We had the best, BEST time! We love you Rachelle!

Wow, if we took Cheesecake over, imagine what we could do in Vegas! Hmm...We're sensing a Road Trip!

εїз Christy & Tammy εїз

Room 114 said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Head over to Room 114 when you get a chance - we tagged you :)

Lisa

Stories from Room 114

Kristin said...

Love you, Rachelle!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy I got to meet you and talk to you and laugh with you! You are one of a kind and I can't wait to see you again!!!!!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Aimee said...

I'm definitely liking the idea of a Vegas meet up, and it wouldn't be far...about a 15 minute drive for me! Can't wait to learn about the date/times!

Aimee
Primarily Speaking

Catherine said...

Hey Rachelle!
It was so GREAT meeting you in person! I felt like I was meeting a ton of celebrities! Like Amy, I live here in Vegas and would be ECSTATIC to help in any way that you might need in order to help get a Vegas blogger meet-up put together for everyone! Let me know how I can help. I'm here for ya!
Catherine
cthrnroed@aol.com :)

Across the Hall said...

I've loved checking out pictures, and reading about your meet-up on everyone's blogs!

It made me a tad bit jealous I couldn't be there!

If you're ever on the East Coast, I'll be there!

Halle
Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

Alex said...

I was so sad to miss it! My school had spring break last week, and I was still out of town! I'm totally in for the next So Cal meet up! So happy you all had so much fun!!

aintheclassroom.blogspot.com

Heidi Butkus said...

Hey, Rachelle!!!
Thanks so much for the shout out!!! It was so much fun to meet everyone, and I am so looking forward to Las Vegas!!!!
See you all there!!!!
Heidi Butkus
http://heidisongs.blogspot.com
http://www.heidisongs.com

Kris said...

You are all amazing!!! Thank you for sharing your talents and inspiration with others.

Tara said...

I am going to be in Vegas for I teach K!

Tara
Little Minds at Work

Kreative in Kinder said...

I can't wait for Vegas!!
<>< Crystal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...