Friday, April 13, 2012

This Year Was Out of This World!

I asked when everyone was out for the year on our Facebook group.  The majority are done in mid/end of May. WHAT?!?  *Gasp*! Hold the phone!  I  do love year-round school, but when it comes to June and we are still going strong, I can't even handle it.  I figured since some of you have only one month left of school, you might want to get started on your end of year plans!



I've made a packet that is full of end of the year fun!  This alien/space themed packet has lots of fun activities for you and your kiddos to take a walk down memory lane and then get ready for the next year!


Here's a little craft/writing activity we'll do {It;s adapted to any grade...they fill in the grade}:




Included in this packet:

* This grade was out of this world {writing}

*My teacher is a star {writing}

*Blast off to ___ grade! {writing}

*Blast off to ___ grade questionnaire {writing}
*Blast off craft
*Alien headband craft
*Was this year over the moon? {survey and graph}
* I spy a moon pie! {spelling and/or sight word practice}
*Moon Pie, Moon Walk {poetry walk}
*Moon Pie taste test {graphing}
*Stars bubble map
*Stars informational writing
*Moon bubble map
*Moon informational writing
*Pop the Moon Balloon with memory book





14 comments:

Amber P. said...

This looks so fun! It is on my wishlist!

Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher

Ashley said...

I love this! I have already added it to my shopping cart. :)

Sprinkle Teaching Magic (Sheila) said...

Super cute! Love the alien hat I see in the preview. My kids would love wearing that hat and bopping around the alien antenna! Can't wait to check this out in your store.

Sheila

Sprinkle Teaching Magic

Lauren Morse said...

The rocket/writing activity is really cute! Will be buying it soon.
Lauren
justaddclipart.blogspot.com

applesandabcs said...

I LOVE this! My favorite is the space ship craft!

Michelle

Apples and ABC's

Kristin Young said...

I love the little rocketships! We do a week of outer space toward the end of the year and that is just adorable. :)

Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

Anonymous said...

Here in the UK, we don't finish until 3 weeks into July. But of course we start back later, at the start of September.

Kristen said...

This is so clever and cute Rachelle--I love seeing your work!!

Kelley Cirrito said...

This is super cute!! Thanks for all your creativity!

Fluttering Through First Grade said...

The end is near! So much to do-love the ideas and the "blasting" on to the next grade! Enjoy your final hours of spring break :)

School Sparks Renee said...

Adorable graphics! Can you believe you are even talking about the end of the year?!

Sandy said...

This unit is adorable!!!! We don't get out until June 22nd, so I feel you! It's so hard to be inside with squirrly little ones when all you want to do is be out in the sunshine! :)

Mor Zrihen said...

omg what a cute little unit!!!!! I want to teach little ones!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this! You've bene pinned!

❤ Mor Zrihen from...
A Teacher's Treasure
Teaching Treasures Shop

Traci said...

We're out the 2nd week of June.
This unit is so cute! What a great idea.
❤Traci❤
Dragonflies in First

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...