Saturday, June 16, 2012

Are you ready?

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.


In just under a month, I'll be in sunny Las Vegas with some of my FAVORITE teacher/bloggers!  I will be attending some fabulous presentations at I Teach K.  Then, on one night {July 10th}, we are having a meet-up for teacher/bloggers:


Would you like to go?  Please RSVP to our meet-up {here}.








TeachersPayTeachers {Paul} www.teacherspayteachers.com *Gift Certificates
Deedee Wills  www.cleverschoolteacher.com  *$25 gift certificate to cleverschoolteacher.com


Melonheadz Illustrating
*Gift Certificates

Blue Bird Gift Company
*{2} $25 gift certificates

Livy Lou Designs
*magnet board

Doodle Bugs Paper
*{3} $20 gift certificates

Erica Bohrer 
*autographed books

Erincondren.com
*$50 gift card
*{50} $10 off coupons for teacher planners

Custom Vinyl By Design
Acrylic Tumbler - teacher themed

Kute Klipboards by Amy
teacher clipboard

In A Pikle
*1 Sweet Pikle

Steve Harpster
*1 of each of his books


Tricia Fogg {Scentsy}
*Scentsy Warmers

Shari Sloane
*CD

Katie and Company (Julie Torkelson)
*felt set

Quite a Pear (Jessica Falkenhagen)
*Gift Certificate


Thirty-One (Janet Dickens)
http://www.mythirtyone.com/janetd/
*All in One Organizer

Kathy Griffin
http://kathygriffinteach.blogspot.com/
5 CDs {multimedia resources}


Go check out our sponsors! There's so many fabulous things!



Are you ready? WE ARE!!!! Natalie and I will both be there! SO excited!

14 comments:

Erica Bohrer said...

I will give both books btw!

Soo sad I cannot go! I am dying to meet you.

Doodle Bugs said...

I am so so so jealous! I have a family trip booked that week. Enjoy the conference and the blog meet up!! I was glad to donate items!

Kacey

Kristin said...

What a fun trip!!!!!! I will have to plan better for next year--I am going to Vegas at the end of July! :(

Mrs. Dwyer said...

So jealous....maybe, one day when my little blog grows up {sigh}! I'm sure this is going to be a blast! I can't wait to see the posts and pictures! :-)

~Tanya
Mrs. Dwyer’s A+ Firsties

She (Sprinkle Teaching Magic) said...

I thought I was going to be able to make it but can't now. Sad day. Take lots of pictures so we feel like we are there with ya!

She

Sprinkle Teaching Magic

Natalie Kay said...

Yay!!! This is going to be so awesome!!! I can't wait to meet everyone!!

Amanda said...

I am so jealous! Wish I could be with with my bloggy buddies! Have fun, ladies! :)

Alessia Albanese said...

Thanks for setting up the Facebook RSVP page! I'm so excited to meet all of you! I fly in the on Tuesday afternoon so it's perfect timing! A few more weeks.....

ΡΌ Alessia
Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class

Tara said...

Can't wait, so excited!
Tara
Little Minds at Work

Miss N said...

If I didn't live in Australia I would be there! I would love to meet you all! :)

Shanyn
Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists

Kelley Dolling said...

I cannot wait to meet up with you all in person. I have so enjoyed "stalking" you from afar. It will be so nice to "come out of the shadows" and shake your hand :) Sin City you'd better watch out . . . the teachers are a comin'!!

Kelley Dolling
Teacher Idea Factory

Southern Lady said...

How AMAZING! I will keep my eye out for this event next year!

Amy said...

I live and work in Vegas and I wish I could go!!! I'll be in Seattle at that time though. Have fun!

Amy
Krazy About Kiddos

applesandabcs said...

I'll be there! I can't wait to see you again!

Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...