Sunday, July 29, 2012

Common Core Checklists for K-5 {Math and ELA}

OUR COMMON CORE CHECKLISTS ARE READY!!


We {Rachelle and Natalie} have teamed up to create these checklists for all our kinder - 6th grade friends! :)

Click each picture to check them out!

       

     


     



Here's an example of how these checklists can help you organize and teach the Common Core:


Here's a preview of what the pages look like:

If you're feeling overwhelmed about teaching the new Common Core State Standards, these checklists should help!

ENJOY!!

9 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Amazing! I can't wait to purchase my set. Thanks so much!

Color Me Kinder

Traci said...

Woot! Thank you :D

HeidiL said...

Are you going to do 6th grade common core checklists?

Mrs. Brown said...

Thanks for all the wonderful ideas for the classroom. I have nominated you for an award. Stop by my blog to pick it up!
Erin
http://adventuresinthirdgrade-brown.blogspot.com/

Ms. Oliva said...

Great packets for documentation! Thanks

Ms. Oliva said...

Great packets for documentation! Thanks

Dawn Rankin said...

I have been trying for DAYS to log in to TPT Store...can't seem to get through. No one gets back with me...any suggestions? I'd love to buy this from you!

primary practice said...

Hi Rachelle and Natalie, can you share the source for the zigzag digital paper on your 3rd Grade Common Core Galore Packet Cover?

Thanks!

Patti
primary practice

Kim said...

I am OVERJOYED that you included sixth grade! THANKS so much for that! I'm on my way to TpT...

:)
Kim
Finding JOY in 6th Grade

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...