Sunday, August 19, 2012

Recycle Sign - Freebie


This might seem like a silly thing to be blogging about at 1 o'clock in the morning, but I do have something I'd like to share with you tonight. 

I have been working in my classroom today and am *almost* ready to meet my new students at our Back to School Night on Monday. While working, I noticed a tiny problem... the recycling bin in my classroom still has the previous teacher's name on the sign. 

So... I decided to stay up and make a new one and I wanted to share it with all of you!  It is saved in an editable format, which means you can open it up and write your own name on it!! Another idea would be to write your school's name and hang it up in your workroom as a friendly reminder.
{Click the picture to download.}

HAPPY RECYCLING!!

12 comments:

Suzy Q said...

Thanks for the sign...I am already an 'aggressive recycler' according to a sixth grader's current events presentation but even in second I have my class well-trained! Nothing is wasted or thrown in the garbage. (And it kills me to see my teammate's bin with tons of paper with one word on it on a daily basis!)

Julie McKown said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing! I love the editable format! I need to learn how to make things in PPT. I use Word for everything and have heard that PPT is so much easier.
Thanks again!

❤Mrs. McKown
Little Literacy Learners

pippi said...

Thanks for the adorable sign!

Kristen said...

It's perfect and I'm glad I'm not the only one up at that time doing those kinds of things! Happy new school year Natalie!!

Amber @ Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher said...

Very cute! Thanks! I can totally use this!

Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher

Sandy said...

Thank you!!!!!!!! :-)

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Exactly what I needed!
Thank you!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

SunnyDays said...

I totally need this! Thanks!
Denise
Sunny Days In Second Grade

Rachelle said...

How did you know I needed a new sign???!?!?!? Love this sooooo much!!!!

primary practice said...

Love this recycle sign-thank you!

Patti
primary practice

The Puzzling World of Autism said...

Thanks for the freebie. I'm on the Green Team at my school and this year we have big plans.

Check out my new blog and I hope you'll become a follower: thepuzzlingworldofautism.blogspot.com

Andi said...

Love it! We are major recyclers and this is just the cutest sign.
Thanks so much for sharing,
~Andi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...