Recycle Sign - Freebie


This might seem like a silly thing to be blogging about at 1 o'clock in the morning, but I do have something I'd like to share with you tonight. 

I have been working in my classroom today and am *almost* ready to meet my new students at our Back to School Night on Monday. While working, I noticed a tiny problem... the recycling bin in my classroom still has the previous teacher's name on the sign. 

So... I decided to stay up and make a new one and I wanted to share it with all of you!  It is saved in an editable format, which means you can open it up and write your own name on it!! Another idea would be to write your school's name and hang it up in your workroom as a friendly reminder.
{Click the picture to download.}

HAPPY RECYCLING!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...