Field Trip {Writing}

Yep! This is happening.... tomorrow! We are going on a field trip to a children's museum here in Salt Lake.

Yep. That's our schedule tomorrow!  :)

My students are *BEYOND* excited. :)  I know that when we get back to school tomorrow afternoon, they will want to tell me all about their favorite part... so I made this little writing activity.

This writing activity will be in the shape of a bus when you're all done!
There are 6 different writing inserts and each come with primary (handwriting) lines and regular lines.

Head over to my TpT store and snag this up for your next field trip! :)


Sarah Paul said...

This is so cute Rachelle! This will be such a nice keepsake for parents. :) Love it!
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Erica said...

Have fun on your field trip!

Blooming In First

Julie said...


Marybeth Watson said...

Awesome!! Enjoy your trip!

Marybeth Watson said...

Awesome!! Enjoy your trip!

Amanda said...

Very cute writing activity! I'm sure your students will be all over that when you get back from your field trip! :)

First Grade Garden

Kelly T. said...

Love this idea!! Quick question - your schedule cards are too cute! Are they yours? I'd love to buy a set for my classroom!

Special Teacher for Special Kids said...

THis looks so fun! I always have my kiddos write before we go on the trip while they are waiting for the bathrooms, about what they think they will see/do. and when we get back they write about what they reaally did.

love this. I missed the chance to win it but I am going to check it out
:o) V.
Special Teacher for Special Kids

vicky1970 said...

Hey Rachelle -
How fun for them...I would actually love a short(er) field trip. We go to the san diego Wild Animal Park and we actually have to leave an hour before school starts and get home about 10 minutes before they get picked up to go home. It is fun but makes for a long day. I seriously feel like a need a vacation for the rest of the week. I'm lame I know. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...