iPad Teacher Club: Management

I thought I'd share a little song I teach my students when we first get the ipads out at the beginning of the year!  Maybe you can use it.  I also use Heidisongs great rules poster that you can find {here}. 

Click {here} to download the song poster

If you have a student who is really struggling with following the expectations and NOTHING seems to work? What about a Technology Treat (aka... iPad time!)?
This behavior contract allows the student to earn stickers and once the chart is filled out, they can play the learning game on the ipad for 5-10 minutes.  It WORKS!  

Click {here} to download the song poster

My favorite app for them to play during this time is the Teach Me app. It is a paid app but it's SO worth it!  I bought the 1st grade version and it's a bit too easy for my kiddos, but is great for my kiddos that need a great deal of intervention.  Look into buying a grade above what you teach.

We are thrilled to share our *newish* blog design with you all. We wanted to keep our look the same, but add a few professional looking touches. 
We love Lindsay from Happy Potamus Designs and have been happy to have her do some work for us on more than one occasion. 

What do you think?
Like the new look?


Natalie Kay said...

I love your iPad song! And I love the new look! ;)

Ericka said...

I hope "Teach Me" looks into making their apps for grades 4 and up. Looks great!

Lyndsey (A Year of Many "Firsts") said...

This is awesome! Love that little song and the technology treat chart is PERFECT! I have a few kiddos that would love this. Thanks, girl!


Fluttering Through First Grade said...

Oh, that is adorable! Now, to just get ourselves some class iPads so we can sing this everyday... :)

Christy & Tammy

Susan Moran said...

GENIUS! Printing now... I am the sad owner of an iPad that is not being used as much as it should :( Time to get my butt in gear!!

I have a few little boys in mind with this behavior contract!

Thanks, Rachelle

PS I love the subtle changes to your blog!


Traci - Dragonflies in First said...

LOVE the new look. WISH I was in the iPad club! :(

Meg Grosse said...

I wish I was in the iPad club, too! Apparently, I'm joining the Chromebook Club! Is anyone else in it? I'm thinking I could just change the words iPad to Chomebook and it will still apply. Love your new look!
First Grade Hugs and High Fives

Annie Moffatt said...

Oh my....I LOVE that iPad song!!! GENIUS!
The Moffatt Girls

Cindy Calenti said...

What a cute little song!

Granny Goes to School

Jennifer White said...

Super cute poem!
First Grade Blue Skies

James Cash said...

I used to use Ipads in the classroom. A lot of them went in for ipad repair . They are really wonderful tools when implemented correctly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...