New Blogging Friends

I got to travel to California for my spring break and had such a fabulous time taking my two little kids to Disneyland for the first time! It was an incredible trip and I'm so sad that it's already over. 

While in Anaheim, I got to meet up with one of our sweet blog followers, Stacey from Ray of Kindergarten Sunshine

Stacey lives in Anaheim and teaches kindergarten at one of the inner city schools in LA. When she heard I was visiting the area, she invited me out to get some ice cream. We went to Joe's Italian Ice and had a wonderful time and ate some yummy galati. We spent the night talking about teaching, blogging, and Teachers Pay Teachers. We also found out we have a lot in common and continued talking about babies, church, and even fun things like cute iPhone covers. 
(This cute girl let us try a bunch of the yummy flavors and then came out to take our picture.)

I just love the blogging world and love how it connects teachers from different parts of the country. Learning about different teaching styles, sharing curriculum ideas, and talking about student success is such a wonderful part of this teacher-blogging world and I'm so happy that I can be a part of it!! 

(This picture is just too cute for me not to share. This is my adorable, almost-3-year-old, Camden. He LOVED Disneyland... can you tell?!)

Now... where should I vacation next?


Annie Moffatt said...

WOW!! Can I just say that I taught at the school BEHIND Joe's Italian Ice!!!! We have passes to Disneyland, too! I am glad you had a good time!!

Deedee Wills said...

Ahh... I love that picture of you and Camden!

Love it!

vicky1970 said...

Natalie - I would've loved to have met up with you guys too. I was lucky enough to meet Rachelle at last years meet up when she was out here. That's so awesome that through blogging our world is so much 'smaller'. I'm glad you had such a great time at Disney with your precious boy!
Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

Emily said...

I'm in Northern Cal... Come visit SF, Monterey, or Sacramento next. :)

Miss Kindergarten said...

I think we're all mad that you came out to so cal and didn't tell us!!!! Waahh :(

Fluttering Through First Grade said...

Sounds like the perfect trip Natalie! Bet their faces were priceless taking in all the sights for the first time. The picture of you and Camden is absolutely precious!

~Christy & Tammy
Fluttering Through First Grade

Mommy Reads said...

I'm thinking Atlanta!

Love the picture of you and your guy! Reminds me of when we took our little guy!

I love how blogging connects us all-teachers, moms ,women. So amazing!


Cindy Calenti said...

Oh please head to Arizona next.. we are sunny and fun here. I'd love to meet you :)

Granny Goes to School

Ms. Lium said...

I'm thinking you cruise on up here to beautiful Juneau, Alaska! Also, your son's expression is precious :)

Teaching in the Tongass

Stacy said...

Hi, I was just reading your blog and discovered you went to Disneyland over your spring break too. We were there on Apr. 2nd. We also went to the San Diego Zoo! So much fun, we all loved it! Sun and beach too!!! We are from Indiana, its still chilly here. BTW, I just started following you on instagram, kindly you followed me too, I am gocubsgo44.

Stacey Arballo said...

I swear I don't know how I missed this post! I just googled my blog for the first time and this pic came up and I realized I missed this blog post! It was so fun meeting up with you that night chatting away in your car...because for me it was cold...but you thought it was just fine! (must be your Utah winters thinking that 60-70 degrees is not cold! lol) I too love this blog world meeting new friends through our love of teaching. You inspire me Natalie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...