Reviewing the WHOLE Common Core Math!

YES! That is just what we will do the last 2-3 weeks of school (review the whole CCSS math)!  Because we don't have official standardized testing in 1st grade, I like to review the last 2 weeks of school to help my students remember what we learned and to get them ready for 2nd grade.

Here's what I've done (and it's taken me soooooooooo long to do- I even cried TWICE!!!!)... I have made a review center game for EVERY STANDARD in the 1st grade Common Core Math (some games cover multiple standards).  I know... I  am CRAZY! But, my students needed some fun ways to review and so I have been working on this for WEEKS.  This would also be a GREAT review for your 2nd graders at the beginning of next year.



There are 18 centers!
Included in this pack:
I Can Posters for each game
Common Core Alignment pages
Problem Solving Serenade {problem solving}
You’re a Star {missing addend}
Pop Star Properties {add/subtract properties}
Star-Worthy Spinners {add and subtract}
True of False {equal/not equal equations}
Pitch Perfect {missing addend}
Key Me In {counting within 120}
Number Playlists {place value}
Concert Compare {comparing numbers}
Rockin’ Mash Up {double-digit addition}
More and Less Jam Session {10 more/less}
Musical Add Up {double-digit addition with place value}
Play that Funky Music {Measuring}
Measuring Musicians {Measuring}
Time to Rock {Time}
Data, Drums, and More! {Data}
Singing and Spinning {2D and 3D}
Fraction Stage Action {fractions}






This will be on sale today and tomorrow only! Snag it while you can!
Click {here} to check it out

Leave me some love so that my tears are worthy of something. HAHA!  Who cries while making centers? I did! It was a long process, ok? Forgive me!



14 comments:

Kiersten said...

So amazing....so awesome...so wonderful :)

Kiersten said...

So amazing....so awesome...so wonderful :)

Ashley Sanderson said...

This is absolutely amazing! And yes, we all cry during the making of some of our products! I know I have too! Especially when the file sizes are too big to upload. That's a huge one for me! Your kids will benefit from all of your hard work! Good job!

Ashley
Flying High in First Grade

The Ball Babies said...

You.Are.Incredible. :) Thanks SO MUCH! This is just what we need for the ending of our school year. Wow.

Across the Hall said...

WOW!!!! Look at you! I would rip my hair out for sure, but this will be so helpful to so many teachers and students! Looks awesome :)

Halle
Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

Mrs. Griffith said...

Whew girl! You surely are rockin'! You know they do say "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." I'm sure all those tears will be well worth the work!

Lindsay
For the Love of First Grade

Caitlin said...

Looks great! Love that cover :)

Caitlin
Kindergarten Smiles

Ashley Reed said...

YOU are a rock star! Love this as I do all of your products! :)

Crystal Shepherd said...

Looks awesome!

Crystal Shepherd
lucytumnus@gmail.com
The lamppost in 1st grade math

Natalie Kay said...

This really is 100% amazing!! I'm wishing you could make one for fifth, because Heaven knows I do NOT want to do it... Haha!!

LOVE YOU, RACHELLE!

Jodi said...

I was just wondering what I wanted to do in Math during the last couple weeks of school :) You just answered my question!!! LOL!! It looks amazing!

Jodi

Stephanie Ann said...

I love your website. I've been following for a while now but have only recently really "dug in" because I will be teaching kindergarten next year. I've only ever taught second-fourth so it's a big change..but I'm so excited. All your stuff is amazing! Most of it is in my cart on TpT already. Just wanted to pop in and say hello and thank you for all your hard work!

Stephanie Ann
Sparkling in Third Grade

Kristin Young said...

That looks FABULOUS!! Yes, I've been there too. It's always the ideas you think will come together the quickest & be the easiest to make that give you formatting & saving issues. SOOOO frustrating!!! It looks good now, though, so hopefully a few sales will make you feel like it's all worth it. :)

Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

Nick said...

Thank you for sharing this article. FSD solutions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...