All Over Owls {Classroom Decor}

Are you in love with owls? I am!  My great-grandma collected owls and growing up, I always thought she was a little strange. But, as the years went by, owls started to come back into style. :)  Now, every time I see an owl in the store, I think of her! Which brings me to the owl decor pack I've been working on! It's perfect for any grade!!!  Take a look:

What’s Included? (over 150 pages)
Calendar Months 
Calendar Numbers
Days of the Week
Pennant Banner
Table Numbers
Word Wall Headers 
Schedule Cards 
Birthday Necklaces
Name Tags
Guided Reading Labels 
Homework Folder Cover 
Take-home Reading Folder Cover 
Teacher Note Stationary 
Number Posters
Alphabet Posters (Print and cursive)
Color Posters
Calendar Wall, Birthday Wall, and Word Wall Header Decoration

Here's me a few years ago (I'm in the middle), loving on some owls! HAHA!

2 Parts of this pack are EDITABLE (schedule and job chart)! 

Check out this pack at my TpT store

12 comments: said...

That's funny about the owls and your grandmother. I have the same thing with cardinal red birds. My grandmother loved them. She was also an educator. At the second school I worked at the mascot was a cardinal. It reminded me of her everyday, especially when I went down a hall that had a huge mural of a redbird. Sweet memories!

Mrs. Nunley said...

Your owl decor designs look fantastic!

First Grade Magic

Brianna Price said...

Oh my goodness... Great minds think alike ;). I have been working for months on common core I can statements for second grade with these owls on them! Aren't they so stinking adorable! Love the classroom decor set with them!

The Price of Teaching

Faithinhim said...

These are so adorable!! My whole classroom was owls this year in first kids got addicted too drawing and bringing me owl stuff! They are such a cute theme!! Did you create the clipart yourself?


Jessica Berggren said...

I had owls as my theme this past year. I have received so many owl gifts I have lost count. I might be turning into your grandmother!lol! These look 'owl'mazing!

Natalie Crockett said...

This pack looks AMAZING!! The owls are so cute and I can tell you put a ton of work into making this pack! <3 you!

Brandee Green said...

Love the owls. :)
Creating Lifelong Learners

Casey Turner said...

SUPER Cute! My great-grandma also collected owls, which I thought was strange. Shows what I knew! :)

Second Grade Math Maniac

Cheryl Ener said...

Simply adorable!!!!
Crayons and Curls

Katie Knight said...

SO SO SO cute. I think owls are way fun!

Twenty-Something Teacher said...

How cute! I've been thinking of using owls in my classroom decor next year but I couldn't decide. This post is definitely leading me towards choosing them! Love it!

Elisabeth said...

This is so stinkin' cute!!! I am going back to the classroom as a first grade teacher and this is perfect for my theme!!!

Twins, Teaching and Tacos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...