All Over Owls {Classroom Decor}

Are you in love with owls? I am!  My great-grandma collected owls and growing up, I always thought she was a little strange. But, as the years went by, owls started to come back into style. :)  Now, every time I see an owl in the store, I think of her! Which brings me to the owl decor pack I've been working on! It's perfect for any grade!!!  Take a look:










What’s Included? (over 150 pages)
Calendar Months 
Calendar Numbers
Days of the Week
Pennant Banner
Table Numbers
Word Wall Headers 
Schedule Cards 
Birthday Necklaces
Nameplates
Name Tags
Guided Reading Labels 
Homework Folder Cover 
Take-home Reading Folder Cover 
Teacher Note Stationary 
Number Posters
Alphabet Posters (Print and cursive)
Color Posters
Jobs
Calendar Wall, Birthday Wall, and Word Wall Header Decoration




Here's me a few years ago (I'm in the middle), loving on some owls! HAHA!



2 Parts of this pack are EDITABLE (schedule and job chart)! 


Check out this pack at my TpT store




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...