Borrow Bucket

I just wanted to stop by and give you a quick management tip.  Do you have students who are CONSTANTLY losing supplies (our school buys ALL of our students' school supplies)?  I sometimes want to ScReAm when they come up to me 10 minutes after they should have STARTED working and ask me if I have any scissors they can borrow because they lost their pair! :)  So, I have created the "Borrow Bucket" that my students can use when they've lost something.



I used Washi Tape on each of the items (scissors, pencils, erasers, and glue) so that I can identify if the students are trying to "hoard" the borrow bucket items. :)  I only put pencils in the borrow bucket because sometime (hahaha), I forget to sharpen the pencils in our regular pencil bin. ;)



Click {here} to download!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...